RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Hello.

When you edit a post and there was a +1 from a user, let's say a Potato user, it gets deleted. :shakefist:

Edit : Now it's back. But has it really disapeared? Only the powers that be can verify… I might have hallucinated everything too excited because of the sales going on and those about to begin…

Just push the refresh button of your browser and it will be back.

Just push the refresh button of your browser and it will be back.
Yeah I think it's a bug in the forum software. I had posts disappear, and then reappear on refresh as HiddenX said above. Thanks for the sale info.;)

Anyone else get a malware warning when visiting rpgwatch.com?

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.mediarpg.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide details
Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.rpgwatch.com. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware. The malicious content comes from www.mediarpg.com, a known malware distributor.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this unsafe site before the dangerous programs have been removed.

I think I had a Kaspersky window popping up yesterday. But it vanished again faster than I was able to read it.

Anyone else get a malware warning when visiting rpgwatch.com?
I warned Myrthos a few days back about the problem. It turns out mediarpg is the site that does our ads. I don''t know if he checked it yet though.

It is strange, as in the webmaster tools of Google the site is not listed as having any security issues nor on https://www.stopbadware.org

Last edited:
I get the malware message as well.

I didn't until this morning.

Anyway, other than that, I found this website, which gives tips on how to improve your website.

Also it adds a site valuation. Apparently your site is worth $53,265 :D

http://www.seocert.net/analyzer.rpgwatch.com

I am getting a warning from google as well

"Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.rpgwatch.com. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware. The malicious content comes from www.mediarpg.com, a known malware distributor."

I can't find anything wrong with it. For now I upgraded it to the latest version of the ads software, changed the passwords and asked Google to verify it again, so it can be removed from the black list.
No clue as to how it got on that list though.

No, the new ad code just isn't working on the forums :)

I warned Myrthos a few days back about the problem. It turns out mediarpg is the site that does our ads. I don''t know if he checked it yet though.

Same problem here, the worst thing abou it all is that i cant read my favorite site at work :(

As mentioned in a previous post, it is listed on Google as serving malware. A review is in process to get it unlisted. Takes a maximum of 24 hours.

Lately the spyware people tend to pay to show their malicious infected advertisements through the regular ad companies. Mediarpg might have been temporary blocked if such thing has slipped through their nets ?

Mediarpg is part of our server. There is no malware on it. I went through it anyway and changed passwords to be sure. I don't know what triggered this. We only ran the GOG ads and none of the links were infected.
Perhaps it was something silly as me forgetting to remove the ads for games that were removed by GOG and the links linking to the wrong pages.

At this moment rpgwatch.com has been reviewed and was found to be clean. Waiting on mediarpg to be cleared.

Back
Top Bottom