I like how with every post Thoth shows just how pathetic he really is as he literally knows the Codex lore better than the back of his hand. Just like Drog knows his RPGs. He's like an obsessed little stalker. His rage and hatred is the simple result of his absolute need to be a part of the Codex, somehow connected to it. Even if he was chased away long ago. Truly a Sentinel of the noblest degree.

Tooth, I don't swing that way. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah real funny. I know your "lore" because I've tried your site before. Kind of like how the average codexer plays games they hate to death for hours on end, you know?

Yeah, I know a bit about you guys, mostly because it takes seconds to get the gist of the site. Don't flatter yourselves.

Can you summarise your issues with the Codex presence here, Thoth?

Sure.

1. The general consensus over there is to hate everything and everyone.
2. A lack of discussion on actual RPGs.
3. A forum filled with a sea of Bethesda and Bioware threads.

Let's start with these 3, shall we?

With a special dedication to all Sentinels.

picture.php

As a quiz of sorts you may try to guess who's on the picture (alts included).

(fuck, I'm becoming addicted to this stuff)

I'm glad we agree you're no different from morons like Skyway who try a game 7 times before they decide to hate it. The only difference here, I think, is that you most likely got kicked away, while KOTOR couldn't defend itself.

Bros, stop butthurting the SENTINEL so quickly, everytime I click on the next page there's already a new one, I can't keep up with the hilarity.

Uhm, my what? Again, you are judging people because of which forum they come from instead of from their own actions. Does that sound mature to you? We can't joke because you are a joo, but you can judge people because of an internet forum? Tell me more, o wise one.

Since you know so much about me to judge me, how about telling me which Let's Play I did and what was so not serious about them, hm? I'm waiting, home protecting sentinel of great heroism and stuffies.

And how did I criticize your site in that thread? By saying, hey, you don't have a Let's Play subforum? Gee, guess what? You don't.

Also, good job on mistrusting a concept because of what other place you saw it being used. Gee, sausages? Those bloody nazis eat sausage. Do you want to be a bloody nazi? Do you want your children to be bloody nazi? Well, do you?

The amusing part is that you are acting less mature than I. Gee, the world is imploding right now and it is your bloody fault.

Nice try. I'd imagine your LPs consisted of LARPing Mass Effect 2 as Samuel L. Jackson and Mass Effect 2 as Hulk Hogan or some such. Same old every time I'd visit.

Your thread was full of sarcasm and hate towards this site. Please don't play games, we have more important things to do here at the Watch. "Stuffies and thingies" indeed, how stupid and lame could we be not to have an LP section, right?

Cover is blown, you're not as innocent as you want us to believe.

Kind of like how the average codexer plays games they hate to death for hours on end, you know?

Okay well he's got us there.

Since this site is not prestigious enough to have a library sub-forum I guess I will post here.

So I watched the first 3 episodes of Shameless last night. Guess it's a remake of a British series. So far so good. Some derp of course (a car thief? Really?) but overall amusing.

It also helps that 3 out of the 4 main women are hot, get naked (I totally thought the blonde GF was under age until she showed up topless in the tub), and are totally nailable. Fake tits black chick does scare me a bit though.

Anyway what's the general opinion on this show? Does it get better or worse from the start?

WTF

Why did they merge my legitimate topic regarding a current TV show featuring hot woman who get naked every episode for artistic reasons into this thread?

Oh how the vice is tightening.

Nice try. I'd imagine your LPs consisted of LARPing Mass Effect 2 as Samuel L. Jackson and Mass Effect 2 as Hulk Hogan or some such. Same old every time I'd visit.

Your thread was full of sarcasm and hate towards this site. Please don't play games, we have more important things to do here at the Watch. "Stuffies and thingies" indeed, how stupid and lame could we be not to have an LP section, right?

Once again, reported. Nobody misinterprets petite Witchie and gets away with it. Enjoy being banned.

And stuffies.

-Sentinel

For no particular reason I felt the need to post this

EnFS4.png

Okay well he's got us there.

Hatred isn't born of first impressions, you need exposure first. Also, it gives us fodder for our monocled critiques of RPG game mechanics. I fail to see the problem.

171497-73005-sentinels.jpeg

HE. NEVER. BACKS. UP. HIS. STATEMENTS.

Back
Top Bottom