Pricewatch!

...and I wish Google Fiber was in my area
Yeah, me too. We have this big sign-up thing then, once it's done, we get an email saying 'summer 2015... if things work out'. Sheesh.

Anyway, Tropico is half price on Steam. GOG has a big deal on French games including Siberia and Another World.

Wth is Google Fiber?

The simple answer Google Fiber is the fastest internet on Earth.;)
At up to 1,000 Mbps, Google Fiber is 100 times faster than today's basic broadband, allowing you to get what you want instantaneously. You no longer have to wait on things buffering; everything will be ready to go when you are. So whether you are video chatting, uploading family videos, or playing your favorite online games, all you need to do is click and you're there.

Link - https://fiber.google.com/about2/

Last edited:
8 sec per Gigabyte up and down <drool>

Horizon: Nope, never played it. The reviews don't look so good but it's had some updates since those reviews. I should get that game on my radar.

Yep. Blackguards is at the pay-what-you-want level, Saints Row IV kicks in at $12. Good bundle.

Blackguards is middle tier.

The new Tex Murphy is at $1.

Great Bundle. If you have neither of the highlights it's even worth considering to buy the whole thing.

Rewriting…

origin.jpg

For EU, you get 10€ on the next purchase if preorder.
So, this means you pay 60 ($ or €) and can use 10 for some other purchase on Origin. Sadly, NOT Mass Effect DLC!!!

On GMG, in VIP section preorder is 50€ or $50, depends if you're in USA or EU. And you receive a buck or an euro… or two… back.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

Still too early!
If you didn't preorder yet, I suggest waiting for black friday, maybe there is something more in the basket.

GOG has just started its DRM-Free Big Fall Sale.

- The first Mount & Blade is free for the next 29 hours and others in the series are up to 75% off.

- You can get the Witcher 2 (and a movie) for free if you collect 'stamps' from GOG's front page over the next 7 days. To collect stamps you just have to click on a box once each day - there is about 5 hours left to get the first one.

- There are rolling deals with high discounts on individual games and bundles

Sale ends 25th November.

http://www.gog.com/

Best of Bullfrog is up right now in GOG's sale. Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2, Syndicate Wars, Syndicate Plus, and Theme Hospital all at 80% off.

The new Viking Quest DLC is even 20% off!

The new Viking Quest DLC is even 20% off!

It's also 20% off on Steam, and M&B: Warband is 75% off today. I'm considering grabbing the Viking DLC on Steam...
't Would be a prime reason to re-install Warband.

Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon are also 75% off atm.

GOG has all the Spiderweb games for $7.00

http://www.gog.com/promo/big_fall_spiderweb_rpgs_bundle_141114

Geneforge Saga
$2.23
GENEFORGE SAGA
+
Avernum: The Complete Saga
$1.79
AVERNUM: THE COMPLETE SAGA
+
Avadon: The Black Fortress
$1.49
AVADON: THE BLACK FORTRESS
+
Avadon 2: The Corruption

$1.49

IIRC this Avernum collection doesn't include the newest remake of the series, but still a pretty good deal for any one interested in their games. I already had Geneforge Saga and Avadon from elsewhere. Playing Avadon right now. Since it was cheaper to buy them all from GOG than just Avernum and Avadon 2, pulled the trigger.

I don't particularly recommend it, but if it's your thing... Two Worlds Epic Edition is currently 69p on Steam.

Back
Top Bottom