Contributing to RPGWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
As you might have noticed we are not doing that many articles, but would like to have more. So maybe you could help us out on this.
Everybody has an opinion on games. If you feel that with yours you can write a preview, review, retrospective, introspective, interview or whatever that is related to RPGs or any other game we might happen to cover in our news. We will publish it with your name on it (unless you don't want that).
We can also help in providing review copies of games, but you would need to have a track record on our forums that will convince us that getting you one is worth it.

We will check your submission and can decide not to publish if we feel it is not good enough or not fitting. We will offer suggestions for corrections and work with you on completing the article as well. We can establish contacts (to some extend) in the game industries if that is required.

What we will not do is pay you for it. If we get you a review copy you get to keep it, but besides that the fame an glory of having an article on RPGWatch is your only payment :)

Feel free to ask any question you might have. If you are interested in doing an article send me a PM or mail and we can discuss it.

NOTE: This thread is read only. I will update this thread with new contents related to what we have to offer in the form of review copies or what requests we have. If you would like to comment on this, please do so here: Writing for RPGWatch

We currently have the following keys available, or can get our hands on them:
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Last edited:
Updated with availability of key for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

Updated. Anybody wants to play The Red Solstice?
The goal is to create a preview article?
Send me a PM

Time to revive this one again.

Who is interested in writing a review of Legends of Eisenwald?

I'll provide the key. Send me a PM.
As I've sent keys before to people to never hear from them again, there are some requirements:
- minimum number of posts: 100
- at least a member for half a year
Not a guarantee, but at least you are known :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom