Cuben for iOS

AppleIntimidation - how about make a thread <CRPGs for mobile devices> ?
and then post your news there - you are spamming the General & Indie RPG subforums.

25 threads with only 225 posts is a bit too much IMHO.

Well the two people commenting on that thread say its good. So thats why i asked.

Any of you tried it? I hear its like Mount and blade:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=190691

Do you actually play any games on iPad? I've never seen you post a review or your thoughts on a game or any useful information. You always just ask if any of us have played it.

It doesn't seem like your interested in gaming on your ipad at all but would
rather spend your time spamming everyone else with iPad gaming choices.

Is your goal ipad gaming or trying to convert people to iPad gaming?

Do you actually play any games on iPad? I've never seen you post a review or your thoughts on a game or any useful information. You always just ask if any of us have played it.

It doesn't seem like your interested in gaming on your ipad at all but would
rather spend your time spamming everyone else with iPad gaming choices.

Is your goal ipad gaming or trying to convert people to iPad gaming?
I tend to think his main goal is relentlessly promoting iPad as a platform, whether it applies to RPGs or not. And with no regard to being on-topic whatsoever.

But then he'll throw us a curve ball and post about Polish soccer hooligans too. :S

Logic doesn't apply here.

Any of you tried Wizhack?

http://toucharcade.com/2013/06/01/wazhack-review/

Itlooks like the old dos game zeliard or swordigo kind of. Seems very intrifuing. And to anawer your wuestions, iPad is the only systemI di game on anymore but aim not much or a gamer. I hate thinking too much or playing complex games so when I get stuck I just quit. Im currently trying to play through baldurs gate and avernun on iPad but I have tough decisions to make I am sitting on in Bg and cant figure out how to complete various quests in avernun so I just dont play. Ro tell the truth Im not much of a gamer anymore to begin with but ai enjoy reading about games and collecting them.

I mostly collect games for that one road trip, plane trip, or camping trip I will eventually be forced to go on. I cant stand gaming in front of my pc even more though.

Back
Top Bottom