Gothic 3 Update on ordering G3 CE from New Zealand

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete
For anyone who's interested in ordering G3 collector's edition from NZ like I did, I have an update.

E-mail this AM from GamePlanet informed me that the CE has been delayed and will now release on Nov. 3. Also the content of the CE has changed slightly. Best I can tell from reading their updated sales page, it no longer includes the Sleeper medallion. Fortunately, out of all the CE contents, that's the one item I could have done without so I'm not too bummed.

Just giving everyone a head's up...

Yeah, you don't miss much... The cloth map is not well made neither...could hardly recongize names except the three regions. Color wise...seems Varant's sand has spread all the way to Nordmar :) But good try, PB. The little art book is cool...can't find those cool dancing hot babes in the game though.

The art book was definetly the best thing about the CE, I actually found that great - very interesting to see how they made the game and what they were thinking all along. :)

The Sleeper medallion is gone? Damn...that was the only reason I was going to buy CE. This sucks!!

I don't know if it's gone from all of the new CE's Ragnar, but it seems it's gone from New Zealand editions. Too bad.. but at least now you know!

New Release date is 11.07.06

Another update from Gameplanet NZ: Gothic 3 CE has been pushed back 4 more days from the former release date of 11.03.06. :-/

So you didn't get the music CD with that one, right? Darn. I'm having trouble with the music CD that came with my CE... well.... more like it wasn't even burned right actually. Hey I know most of you have got the game already, but if anyone got the CE from NZ I would be curious to know if your soundtrack CD works!

Back
Top Bottom