Balrum - Trying to be Greenlit

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Balcony Team, the developers of Balrum, have started the process to be greenlighted on Steam.

Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world, RPG. Balrum features a living fantasy world with deep tactical combat and dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you control a single character, but your character will have a faithful animal companion as a pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.

Features:

• Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
  • A huge Open World to explore with dozens of Dungeons
  • Your Choices define your Class
  • Dozens of Side Quests and an epic Main Quest
  • Building
  • Farming
  • An animal Pet as your loyal companion
  • Deep Crafting Systems (Alchemy, Cooking, Weapon Crafting, Armor Crafting, Item Combining)
  • Day/Night Cycle with Weather System
  • Survival Mechanics
More information.

First time I pay attention to this game and it looks very nice !

Voted Yes for the Greenlight!

Wow thought this was vaporware

Voted.

I was already sold on the Eschalon/Spiderweb software vibes. The crafting, building and farming just seals the deal for me.

I voted as well, being a kickstarter backer and all that.

Voted.

I was already sold on the Eschalon/Spiderweb software vibes. The crafting, building and farming just seals the deal for me.

Funny. It did the opposite to me. I love old school turn based strategy game.... but craftin, and even more, farming??.. A big *yawn* for me.

Was too skeptical for pledging on kickstarter, but voted for greenlight as well.

Back
Top Bottom