Drakensang Where is Gladys after saying no the 1st time

ikbenrichard

Fulltime RPGWatcher
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi, can some1 tell me where Gladys is, after saying no the 1st time to here offer to join you??

i can remember she said something like, "if you change your mind you can find me at the fountain"

However ive searched my butt of and cant seem to find her. i really need her "skills" ;)

The only fountain I can think of is the one in the Ducal Citadel area of Ferlok (you get a quest from a guard beside it to get the water flowing again). She may move to an upstairs room in certain house after you complete one of the quest lines in Ferdok (trying not to give spoilers here).

The problem is I don't think you get access to the Ducal Citadel area or that house until you have done a certain major quest-line in Ferdok.

Once you find & deal with most of the murderers in Ferdok you will get access to those 2 areas.

If you want her help with that quest you might be outa luck. If she's not in either of those 2 spots I have no clue where she might be.

Thank you Majnun for the responce, but iam already in the Ducal Citadel area of Ferlok.
THere is indeed a fountain there (with water flowing again) but she aint there.

EDIT:
Found here, she was at the serene sow.
no matter, she is now useless to me,. got myself the smooth talker back ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom