Drakensang Stone Oak

themadhatter

Philosopher Emeritus
I am nearing what appears to be the end of the game, however, I am stymied in one respect: I cannot forge any of the dragon-armaments (bow or saber) as I do not posses any Stone Oak. Can someone clue me in as to where it might be purchased/acquired? I am presently in Ferdok.

i believe that you can find them as you destroy crates/barrels in the next area or maybe even buy them from the elf salesman near hesinde's temple

I think was also missing stone oak, and I'm pretty sure it can be bought somewhere.

Thanks for the tips, all, I appreciate them.
Having said as much, I just completed the game. As it turns out, I went back to Tallon and managed to find a vendor who sold some. What I do not understand is the abundance of Stone Oak in Murolosh. I had roughly thirty by the time I moved on to Mount Drakensang, not one of which I could actually use.
Oh, well, thanks again...

The elf in Ferdok Prios square that teaches elf spells and has bowyer supplies has stonewood as well.

I am pretty sure there were workbenches, anvils and such in murolosh and in the little dungeon there too.

Back
Top Bottom