Risen New Game+

edman3d

Traveler
I searched all over and found no topics about NG+. I noticed that some achievements such as maxing out all skills are impossible to do in one playthrough.

I'm extremely thorough with my games (sort of OCD) and I killed EVERY single monster, chicken, nautilus, etc. that I came by. I think I was level 28 or 29. I did all the quests I could find. I still couldn't even max two of my weapon skills with anything in alchemy etc.

My other issue is after all this time wearing meh-looking armor, you finally get an awesome set of gear (the Titan Set) and the game is pretty much over. You don't really even get a chance to use it other than the random end-boss fight.

Anyways, a NG+ would have been nice, just for the fun of killing everyone again with your suped-up character.

Game gets an 8/10, I hope they put out some more quality stuff for Risen in the future.

You killed EVERYTHING?? Jeez, so much for saving the island. Everyone is going to starve to death with all the livestock dead. I don't suppose you left them a few berries to eat, did you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom