Things you don't need to know...

Angelina Jolie takes showers very seldomly, if she showers at all. She also wears the same set of clothing day after day after day. She stinks.

Brad Pitt showers, but refuses to use soap, in stead he uses lemons, water (wow!) and apple cider vinegar. He stinks.

pibbur who has this information from reliable sources: somewhere on the internet; who showered yesterday, and who knows the correct use of soap.

PS. Apparently there are a lot of actors who stink:. I addition there is of course actors who stink, but that's something completely different. DS.

Last edited:
Angelina Jolie takes showers very seldomly, if she showers at all. She also wears the same set of clothing day after day after day. She stinks.

Brad Pitt showers, but refuses to use soap, in stead he uses lemons, water (wow!) and apple cider vinegar. He stinks.

pibbur who has this information from reliable sources: somewhere on the internet; who showered yesterday, and who knows the correct use of soap.

PS. Apparently there are a lot of actors who stink:. I addition there is of course actors who stink, but that's something completely different. DS.

Pibbur, I think you may have to be restricted to wholesome RPG websites for a while, and your celebrity-gossip website privileges suspended.

why don't they use soap?

Because most soaps use unnatural chemicals that are harmful to your body….supposedly.

crpgnut who uses Irish Spring - which is made from dead Ireland folks who passed away in March, April or May :D

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but what the heck.

A jumbo jet does not require the front gear to successfully land.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ds-without-functioning-landing-gear/80975646/

That's some impressive piloting, but I bet they pulled diamonds out of his butt when it was over.

Yes, really impressing. even if it *nitpicking mode on* isn't a jumbo jet, but a 727. *nitpicking mode off*. (Not) almost as if I had done it myself.

pibbur who has played several MS Flight simulators, and who manages to land the planes in the general runway direction, but strictly speaking not on the runway itself. And who wonders where those diamonds came from.

Right. 10 creatures that won't kill you.

But there are 72 that do!!!!. Hah!!!!

pibbur who is not fooled by dirty tricks :). And who wonders if wombats are really that big???

Its nice that we've demonstrated that facts won't change and a point of view - :p

Hmm, I've never seen a wombat that big. However, better than years ago - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diprotodon

How's this...

Did you know the word trivia comes from the (as you might expect) Latin word trivium which means 'crossroad' (literally 'three roads'). It has often been suggested that, the meeting place of three roads being equivalent to today's street corner, common folk would pass by having common (hence trivial) conversations. The sense of 'commonplace' evolved into 'trifling' or 'unimportant', and that is where today's sense of the word comes from. The noun trivia arose at the end of the 19th century.

Source: http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question19122.html
(can also be seen in wikipedia)

Back
Top Bottom