Wild Season - A Harvest Moon RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Wild Season is a new RPG inspired by Harvest Moon on Kickstater. The game is nearing the end, and is already funded. Here is a video and some details.

The main character (You) lives in the big city! However due to some unfortunate circumstances you have lost your home and most of your possessions to the mafia. On your way home you pass by a realtor, and you see an amazing deal on an old farm not too far away. With no home and little chance to find somewhere else in the city you see this as a fresh start! An opportunity to get away from it all. You empty out your bank account, sell what remaining possessions you need to, and you buy the farm!

The sales associate gives you keys and directions, and before you know it you're home, packing what you have left into your car (before the Mafia throw you out!), and you drive out to the farm!

However its not all smiles and roses, getting to the farm is not as easy as it seems, and when you arrive, the townsfolk are friendly but distant, the town seems to hide a secret, there is a dark feeling coming from the forest...
More information.

The characters look too young to get married. I wouldn't want to be accused of underage sex, so I'll give this one a miss, I reckon.
You obviously have never played any Harvest Moon RPGs. Underage sex has nothing to do with the games.:roll: They are basically life Simulations without the Sims graphics.
Harvest Moon on the gamecube was fun, but I don't care much for this.

I played a few in the past and I seem to recall there was a bunch of spin-offs for handheld devices also. Don't worry though this was a one time post.

I've always been curious about these games, but always end up thinking playing a farm game can't be that much fun.

Back
Top Bottom