Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

In a next update our RPGWatch dialog reward will be added, which is based on the Monthy Python's Dead Parrot sketch and is now about a dead zombie.

Can't wait to get my CE, but at least in the mean time Larian mailed me a poster signed by the team :) That was a pleasant surprise I got this morning.

The third box with games arrived, I now have 24 CE games. Will do my best to send the ones out early next week to those that only have the boxed game and don't have a t-shirt and/or poster.

Just wondering if the CE games went out yet as I haven't received mine.

As I mentioned I this thread, I'm waiting for the T-shirts to send everything out.
I hope to receive them this week as their holidays are over.
I've sent 5 CE boxes up to now to those who did not have any extras.

As I mentioned I this thread, I'm waiting for the T-shirts to send everything out.
I hope to receive them this week as their holidays are over.
I've sent 5 CE boxes up to now to those who did not have any extras.

Sorry didn't know I had a T-shirt or poster.

Hey Myrthos, did you send the teleporters yet?
Just wondering, thanks.
No, sorry. I'll get the teleporter out to you as soon as possible.

The shield has not been made/ordered and as a replacement he gets a teleporter, just like you.
When you get them, you can try teleporting to each other :)

Also note that it is not plural but singular (my mistake).

The shield has not been made/ordered and as a replacement he gets a teleporter, just like you.
When you get them, you can try teleporting to each other :)

Also note that it is not plural but singular (my mistake).

I'm okay with that. I've never been to Germany before. :)

The t-shirts are on route to me apparently, so that means most of you will get their swag somewhere next week.

Thank you for your efforts ! :)

Everything has been packaged and made ready for shipment, which will happen next Monday.
There are two packages left, that still need some work. The package from Pongo is incomplete as I am missing a T-shirt and as it turns out the digital artwork book, turned out to be a physical book with digital art, so I am missing a shipment address at the moment for that package :)

All packages have been brought to the post office and are processed (that took 3 quarters of an hour). I might have labeled 3 of the packages incorrectly stating they had a poster and a t-shirt whereas they only had a poster, but that will not matter much.

For those who had a poster, know that it is an autographed version, which has signatures from the developers at Larian Studios. I hope they all arrive without any dents.
There is also a CE version with signatures, which goes to HiddenX.
For those who had Track & Trace, you will receive the T&T code later today.

The only package that has not been sent is the one from Pongo as I am missing a T-shirt. Not sure if I asked not enough shirts from Larian or that someone now has a T-shirt who shouldn't :)

Look - this was in my letter-box today :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DOS.jpg
    DOS.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 115
  • DOS2.jpg
    DOS2.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I'm guessing it might take a few more days for us Statians to get ours :)

Back
Top Bottom