Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

The rewards are known. larian Studios was kind enough to add something extra and at $2500 a lot extra. Here are the rewards:

For the benefit of all:
At $1000:
We get to create an item.
At $1500:
We get to define a NPC.
In addition there will be a lore book hidden in the game named "The History of the Watch". The contents of this book is to be defined by us, but needs to be in the spirit of the game.
At $2500:
We get to define a NPC.
We get to create a statue.
In addition there will be a watch tower in the game (like our logo). In the neighborhood a lore book is hidden inamed "The History of the Watch". The contents of this book is to be defined by us, but needs to be in the spirit of the game. Reading the book will give the player a benefit related to their skills.

For the person contributing most:
Kickstarter Potion
Zandalor's Epic Trunks of Intelligence
Signed Divinity Original Sin Kickstarter Box Copy
Printed Manual
Soundtrack CD
Artbook
Cloth Map
Divinity Original Sin Digital Copy
Soundtrack Digital Download
If the winner does not want the reward it will go to the next person on the list.

When we only reach $1000:

For the 2nd to 6th position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.
If the winner does not want the reward it will go to the next person on the list.

When we reach $1500:

For the 2nd to 11th position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.

When we reach $2500:

For the 2nd to 21st position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.

To divide amongst all contributing:
Message in the Woods
Developer's Cut Digital (Documents and Videos)
Engraving tool
Message in a bottle
Name the Undead
Name a Pet
Name the Summon
Write a Dialog
Kirill's Early work
Design a Henchman
Combo Designer
Limited Edition Zandalor Cards
Divinity Fan (all games for the next 10 years)
Digital Artbook
Digital Map
Alpha & Beta access
Fan Fay
Release Party

More details on how this is divided on the contribution page.

Last edited:
Interesting. Unfortunately, it would be silly for me to pledge more than 20$ as I've bought the whole game for only 25$. But to the others, good luck and help carry the torch :)

And if you really don't want an RPGWatch statue you can always help RPGCodex to get one.
That is a low blow and should get the Watchers blood pumping.;)

Well, first I thought: No, I already donated to the KS. But then I started thinking I actually get a very good deal on OS and DC there, and I got all their other games super cheap on sales, and I want these guys to succeed - so here is a bit extra.

We have passed the $1,000 mark, so we get to create an item. Next step is $1,500 so we can create also a NPC and get a book (History of RPGWatch) in the game.

Thanks to all for contributing. For those who haven't yet: It is not too late :)

Getting the Watchtower would be great, would love to visit that in game, knowing where it comes from. Hope we can find enough generous donors...

Book (History of RPGWatch)

In the old days there was a king named Rendelius. He founded the kingdom Rpgdotcom. After a few happy years intruders invaded the land and and the citizens fled to a new place led by Rendelius ol' general - Myrthos.
The new Stronghold was called Rpgwatch…

chronicled by HiddenX - The Elder Spy

That sounds good :)

Hmm - I made a donation and definately put my forum id: Roq in the Paypal details, but it isn't showing up?

P.S. I also made a donation to the site some time ago (Jan 22) and rather expected some confirmation for that - so I'm probably not doing something right with these donations.

Last edited:
Paypal should always send you a mail after your donation. I don't have a record of your payment in my overview.

Hmm - I made a donation and definately put my forum id: Roq in the Paypal details, but it isn't showing up?

P.S. I also made a donation to the site some time ago (Jan 22) and rather expected some confirmation for that - so I'm probably not doing something right with these donations.

Thank you for your donations. We really appreciate it. :)

PayPal should have sent you a confirmation mail within seconds. Please log into your PP account and find out what's going on. A complete transaction history is hidden somewhere in the menu.

Mea Culpa, I screwed up :(
Both your donations are there. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for contributing.

Thank you for your donations. We really appreciate it. :)

PayPal should have sent you a confirmation mail within seconds. Please log into your PP account and find out what's going on. A complete transaction history is hidden somewhere in the menu.

Sorry, should have been clearer, I do have confirmations for those payments from Paypal. What I was moaning about was that my forum id didn't make it into the list of donations for the D:OS statue - maybe I'm one of those "anon" entries. On the site donation side, thought I might get a donor tag or something, not that it's a big issue if it all went through OK.

Edit: Hmpph, I'm now on the list. Fame at last!

Edit: Plus thanks Myrthos! cross posted.

Donated. I hope we can at least hit the $1500 tier.

The list of donors is still quite small. C'mon people, stop being so cheap! ;)

The list of donors is still quite small. C'mon people, stop being so cheap! ;)

Fine, fine. There! Take my money. :)

Those neat rewards tided me over to chip in. That, and the fact it's Larian...
Damn, this KS needs to end so I stop spending money. ;)

What's the timing on this? My payday is the 23rd.

What's the timing on this? My payday is the 23rd.

I think Myrthos wanted to keep it open until they close the Paypal option, so probably it will stay open a little bit after the KS ends on the 26th.

Then I should be able to give a generous donation by that time.

Back
Top Bottom