Dungeon Lords - German CE v1.05 Patch

No, but there might be plenty of people who have already played those games and are looking for something different.

They might still be better off playing oblivion with expansion and mods or gothic3 or even different fantasy crpg series/games like wizardry8/arx fatalis. From the past they could also find true classics worth playing like ultima underworld 1 & 2 or might and magic series. And in future gothic3 expansion, gothic4 and drakensang among many others.

There are so many good fantasy crpgs out there that I doubt many have played even half of them (or had the time to do so). And I would not recommend people to play the bad-mediocre games before they have finished the good/classic first (DL is neither good or classic afaik).

Last edited:
How long ago was this released? And it's only just now playable in some cases? And some of you are willing to give them credit for that?
Not credit per se, but more likely an RPG stunt to garner some goodwill. Plus didn't they recently re-release this with something else not too long back as some sort of RPG collection? -> some people have just gotten the thing.

BTW: Some of us actually did have fun with this, but then we, likely, missed all of the hooplah and ballyhoo surrounding the original release skipping right to the CE, which I obtained years ago for about $5 IIRC. Also since it runs under wine/Cedega plus linux it's just another game that I can play w/o having to reboot into the steaming pile of buggy crap that is Windows. Actually most of the games "feel" like they run better under wine/Cedega anyways, and they certainly don't generate errors that bring the entire system to a grinding halt, merely a dump out.

They might still be better off playing oblivion with expansion and mods or gothic3 or even different fantasy crpg series/games like wizardry8/arx fatalis. From the past they could also find true classics worth playing like ultima underworld 1 & 2 or might and magic series. And in future gothic3 expansion, gothic4 and drakensang among many others.

They might be, unless they've already played those as well. :)

Can anyone tell me if the CE version of Dungeon Lords is supposed to come with a foldout map? I recently purchased a copy (metal case version) off ebay and it only came with the 3 discs and manual. Did they stop including the map after the original release?

The copy I purchased was a new\sealed copy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom