My my my, aren't we upset? I can imagine being ignored must be oh so frustrating for an attention whore like yourself, but you will just have to endure I'm afraid.
Now you should be grateful for me even taking my time replying to your stupid post.

Obviously it will make no difference to a low life commoner such as you, but when you come from a family like mine it is not possible to be an attention whore. Only an attention courtesan.

Now back to the fields you go, little one.

So DU is finally streamlining the Codex to make it more appealing to a wider console-owning audience.. Wonder if we'll get a quest post compass and full voice-overs? All that reading nonsense has got to go.

Obviously it will make no difference to a low life commoner such as you, but when you come from a family like mine it is not possible to be an attention whore. Only an attention courtesan.

Now back to the fields you go, little one.

You're a comedian or something? Your post almost made me spray out my glass of Château Pétrus over my screen. You're a spineless fat bitch from thirdworldia who relies on her daddy for everything, surely you can't even begin to grasp the meaning of the word class.

I mean, what proper lady would ever post on a site about something as nerdy as RPGs? I've never seen a loser as sad as you. I'm willing to bet that you're as flat-chested as a little boy and ugly as sin.

I like RPG's and can also make a woman orgasm simply with a wink and a smile.

Edit: Also some of you will notice that you have received a group invitation...accept it.

Last edited:
Which is the entire reason I have said I will never post any personal information on the KKKodex, as my reputation would be ruined. However, do you actually believe everyone's exactly as they look publicly? I have fun with you jerks, which is more I can say about most people out there.

And if you want we can have an actual discussion on etiquette and charm whenever you want. I love mopping floors with servants who don't know their place.

So I come back and the codex is still down? Drats. And here I thought I'd finally catch up on grotsnik's, lightbane's, and felipepe's LPs. :(

I mean, what proper lady would ever post on a site about something as nerdy as RPGs?

:(

Also, I didn't know Jack and BC had such a feud. I need to brush up on my Current Codex Lore. Why the hatin'? :(

I don't know. Until yesterday I didn't even knew he existed. I just read somewhere he had me ignored or something.

Probably another commoner with populist delusions on what classy is, instead of the standard definition of whatever the high classes like to do this season, in whichever way they like to do them.

Dam you DU for making me post here again, I even lost my password and requested for a new one, all just to post my second? message here.

Huggies and Kisses to all the Sistas and Bros, the others can just go eat shit and die.

Steam .
codex_rage.png

So DU is finally streamlining the Codex to make it more appealing to a wider console-owning audience.. Wonder if we'll get a quest post compass and full voice-overs? All that reading nonsense has got to go.

RPGCodex... now even scales to your level. :-/

I wiped out 5000+ inactive and newfag accounts based on a complex algorithm I put my chinese slave labour cultural friends staying in my sweatshop basement to develop (based on a number of stuff like registration date, postcount, forum stats etc). The immediate performance gain was crazy and might have been part the culprit for a lot of the problems lately. Therefore I've also decided to limit registrations but not decided on how just yet. We'll see how it goes.

Okay, so DU closed rpgcodex so he could delete all the unnecessary accounts, but by doing so everybody from rpgcodex created an account on rpgwatch that they probably aren't going to use anymore once rpgcodex comes back?
Life is sweet!

Guys...I've sent out invites for Codex group on the Watch. It will be like our little embassy away from home. If you are a Codex regular who has not received an invite, say so here and I will send one.

For the Codex!

Guys…I've sent out invites for Codex group on the Watch. It will be like our little embassy away from home. If you are a Codex regular who has not received an invite, say so here and I will send one.

For the Codex!

If it's free then I want one too!

Guys…I've sent out invites for Codex group on the Watch. It will be like our little embassy away from home. If you are a Codex regular who has not received an invite, say so here and I will send one.

For the Codex!
I could use one!

Back
Top Bottom