Frayed Knights - Community Support Needed

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Alright my fellow watchers the Rampant Coyote needs your help with the Steam release of Frayed Knights. We sent Corwin's review and the old interview to help.

Okay, folks. I can use some help here.

I know many of you have already played through all or most of Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon. If you have, I could use some support :

Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon on Steam

I could use some reviews, community discussion, support, screen shots, etc. there.

If you previously obtained the game from Rampant Games directly and are willing / interested in writing a review on Steam this week, please let me know via email or twitter PM. The jayb addy works best. I’m trying to get a lot of things done quickly, and I may even push out the release date a few days if I have to, but I can use every bit of support you guys are willing to offer. I’d love the site to have content from people other than me on launch day (or shortly before / after, where possible).

Thank you all for your help – big and small. Even little words of encouragement and optimism (when I felt little, myself) helped a great deal.
More information.

I can't help out with reviews or in any practical way, but I certainly wish you the best Jay!

Thanks. I've set my expectations fairly low for what might happen tomorrow, but they are still high enough to be dashed. But if any owners of the game feel like adding a short Steam review over the next few days (or especially the next few hours, before launch), please contact me.

I tried to do a review of it on Steam but it looks like you actually have to own the game first to write a review of it there. That, or I'm just dumb and cannot figure it out, lol.

Back
Top Bottom