Links and Stuff

Eclectica — Anime Name Generator (can be used for game names as well)

From the site:
Anyone who's ever encountered Japanese manga or anime before will know that any series has to have a bizarre and incomprehensible title. Hits like 'Cowboy Beebop', 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' and 'Read or Die' have proved that the Japanese are to naming cartoons what Salvador Dali was to painting, or what George Bush is to the English langauge in general. So, here before you is the very device you need if you're a budding mangaka struggling to name your new work of art. Just click the link the generate your very own anime series title!
Flabbergasting!

You need to make sure Jaz sees that. She'd probably like it and she'd certainly be able to pull the look off without a hitch.

Oh, I love Steampunk, and those are lovely outfit ideas - indeed they are.
*check*
Should wear my black-and-red Bavarian Steampunk outfit at least once ;).

Major newsflash:
They got no CD

Translation: They got no CD. A few 15 year olds from Domhags school had planned to check out some CD's on the lunchbreak. But the store they went to were closed. From front is Alfredo Pettersson, Richard Knöös, Tommy Cariberg, Mattias Persson and Max Malmström.

Ever wondered What English Sounds Like to Foreigners?
In this remarkable and fully rockin' video, an Italian singer performs a rock piece whose lyrics are gibberish intended to sound like English. Entitled "What English Sounds Like to Foreigners," the video is meant to illustrate which English phonemes and syllables carry into the foreign ear, but I tell you what, it sounded like English to me, too, though like English as sung in such a way as to make it hard to decipher.

The song is called Prisencolinensinainciusol, by Adriano Celantano.

Playing games on the way? Handhelds are for wusses, real gamers use projectors! ;)

Extreme Gaming

... and speaking of extreme, this is one thrilling yet relaxing walk through the mountains:
El Camino del Rey
Not recommended if you are afraid of heights.

Last edited:
The Screaming Game. Could this be the future of video gaming? You scream and stuff happens. Let out your anger! ;) The boss fight at the end is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom