TSI Games - New Developer Blog Posts

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
TSI Games has three new blog posts talking about the developer, and there new RPG game in the works called Seven Dragon Saga.

Forming TSI: Tactical Simulations Interactive

TSI started out as a dream. A dream many of you seem to share. It’s the return of a company you could depend upon to consistently deliver a meaningful RPG experience.
How TSI Games Evolved

TSI is a new enterprise. Naturally, there are a lot of questions including “what took you guys so long”? Honestly, it took time for the industry to mature and for us to find the resources.
The Development of Seven Dragon Saga

People will ask “why aren’t you (re-)making (insert favorite here)”, instead of Seven Dragon Saga? The short answer is that it isn’t entirely up to us. We are, however, incredibly excited about the new endeavor we’ve chosen.
More information.

I forgot to add this little bit of information thanks to the Codex. It seems the game will be crowd-funded on kickstarter. No date is given though.

Link- http://wixmultimedia.com/tsigames/

So look for more news in the future.:)

Pretty cool news! Looking forward to seeing their Project on Kickstarter.
My Money is already waiting to be thrown at them. ;)

Gold Box Games sold me in big part because of the detailed, turn-based tactical combat with a quasi-isometric viewpoint. Will they stick to that formula? The state of the art has changed since then. I'd like to hear more before I jump in. :)

But it's good to see that they are using Unity, rather than developing their own engine.

Back
Top Bottom