Elder Scrolls Online - Fit for the Emperor

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
ZeniMax Online has a new post on the games web page with information about the suit of armor that you can only wear if you become emperor.

083a1fc82f69f3045833683524dde534.jpg

Discover one of the rewards only the most powerful in Tamriel can claim--the emperor's armor!

The one who sits on the Ruby Throne cuts an imposing figure, driving enemies to flee in fear and inspiring allies to even greater deeds of conquest. When the emperor strides onto the battlefield, everyone takes notice--and few foes will survive to warn their allies. Below, you'll see concept art for armor that only the emperor can wear, intricately worked from the strongest materials and valuable beyond measure.
More information.

How does that work when anyone (and everyone) can be emperor?
My guess is you probably have to fight just to keep it. It's the typical PvP were the strongest wins. Maybe it will be a contest and the winner has a time limit.:thinking:

There can only be one Emperor in each PvP campaign (they can only accomodate 2000 players). I guess you lose the armor if you lose the title (you are no more the best player and your alliance isn't controlling the Imperial City).

While that sounds fun, but I'd hate to work hard to be an emperor, shiny new armor and all, only to lose it a couple of hours later when someone stages a successful coup against me. More productive would be if anyone who has been emperor to have access to this particular perk.

I played a game with something similar and the event that determined the emperor only happened once a week so it may be similar here so you don't lose it right away.

It's the typical PvP were the strongest wins.
It's about strength and not about the pocket? If that's so, maybe I could try that game.

Back
Top Bottom