EA Responds to Harsh Criticism

Yeah worst company is a joke. Could it because they made games so addicting that players can't think of anything else?

It's a form of brainwashing so we don't go after the REAL crooks running the banks and monopolies and trusts stealing from the public. ;)

As far as I know EA doesn't pollute nature or violate health regulations daily bases. They don't sell weapons to third world countries either.

Yes but they put the wrong athlete on a Madden game cover and follows a LTGB (or something) policy.

Last edited:
Though I have been playing games for around 35 years and I take them very seriously, I would think a company that destroys the environment would be #1. But, I guess gaming is more important then the air we breath and water we drink. :)

Um I understood this wrongly, I thought it's a vote on worst software company.
Of course there are worse companies in other sectors than EA is.

Y'all are taking this thing far too seriously. Way too much thought.

Just go with it. ;)

Who really cares.
You either buy their games or you don't.

So, take a game you really like. Then tomorrow EA announces they buy the company that makes it. Then the sequel is announced, with lots of videos and rock stars, and a release that hypes it as 'streamlined!'. Then you play it and realize the game has nothing related to the game you loved, and that the franchise is gone. EA has done this time and again.

Though I have been playing games for around 35 years and I take them very seriously, I would think a company that destroys the environment would be #1. But, I guess gaming is more important then the air we breath and water we drink. :)

I assume that EA went to number 1 has very much something to do that the thing was done online (at least that's my personal impression).
If it had been done completely offline, I believe that things would have looked differently ...

I assume that EA went to number 1 has very much something to do that the thing was done online (at least that's my personal impression).
If it had been done completely offline, I believe that things would have looked differently …

I'm more curious to know what it would look like if done completely over TELEX.

So, take a game you really like. Then tomorrow EA announces they buy the company that makes it. Then the sequel is announced, with lots of videos and rock stars, and a release that hypes it as 'streamlined!'. Then you play it and realize the game has nothing related to the game you loved, and that the franchise is gone. EA has done this time and again.

They have done that with every company they have bought in my mind.

But can I be mad at them for knowing that or at the company that sold to them.

Really if you know what you are getting into, then you should be mad at yourself...

They have done that with every company they have bought in my mind.

But can I be mad at them for knowing that or at the company that sold to them.

Really if you know what you are getting into, then you should be mad at yourself…

Well, I don't blame the devs. If I was one and I got an offer I can't refuse, I'd sell too! I blame EA because they take good games and destroy them.

If it had been done completely offline, I believe that things would have looked differently …

It is the second time in a row they are elected.

Well, I don't blame the devs. If I was one and I got an offer I can't refuse, I'd sell too! I blame EA because they take good games and destroy them.

Well I think you answered your own thoughts right there. That you are a greedy person and don't care about your fan's and will sell your soul to the Devil.

EA does what EA does....so don't blame them for taking a game you like and turning it into complete crap. Blame GREED....

The vast majority of companies out there exist to generate money for their owners and employees. Throwing around GREED in capital letters for a company making a wise financial decision to sell makes little sense to me. It is always possible to start a new business afterwards if you don't like the type of work your new owner makes you do.

Back
Top Bottom