Sasquatch Found!

Squeek

connoisseur of tidbits
Big news from NASA: Not only is Sasquatch real, he beat us to Mars! Check this out!

I was actually kinda excited when I read that. It's retarded, I know, but Ive always had this small glimmer of hope that someone would bust out some real Nessie or Bigfoot evidence!

Kinda bummed me out when they totally combed the loch w/ all those subs and high tech stuff and found nothing at all.

That's because of the temporal displacement field that hides the tunnel to the unknown ocean at the earth's core. Nessie's just too smart for 'em.

Apparently FF doesn't like that video--I'll try again later w /IE.

Just a hunch, but the 0.13 percent oxygen level, not to mention that he's not wearing a space suit, might be a bit of a hinderance. And while I understand he has a thick layer of fur to protect him, unless he has a really nice down blanket (and a fire, though I don't see any tinder available in the picture), I'm guessing the nighttime temperatures of -1 degrees F might not be conducive to, say, staying alive. If that's a bigfoot, the guy would be well served to figure out a way to get to the NW US for more balmy climes.

Last edited:
How's he going to get a fire going in 0.13% oxygen?

(Anyway, it's perfectly obvious it's an earth elemental... or would that be Mars elemental? Anybody can see that.)

That's an excellent point, and yet another reason why the guy needs to figure out a way to get back to earth. If that's really bigfoot, he's seriously lost. How he ended up there, I have no idea. He's probably having a "This isn't Kansas anymore, Toto" moment, and looking long and hard for a deciduous forest to roam around in, and he ain't finding that on Mars.

How's he going to get a fire going in 0.13% oxygen?

(Anyway, it's perfectly obvious it's an earth elemental... or would that be Mars elemental? Anybody can see that.)

Back
Top Bottom