RPGWatch - Wasteland 2 Key Contest

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Alright I'm hosting a special contest for a free Steam Key for Wasteland 2 thanks to ChaosTheory. Now I'm going to do it a little different than usual.

You simply have to write why you deserve the key in a short paragraph. The answer I like the most will be the winner so try to be creative.:spotlight-left::bow::spotlight-right:

Here are the restrictions.

1. No new members or new-signups are eligible.
2. You must have at least 100 posts on the forum.

The winner will be announced on the 15th.

Last edited:
I think I deserve the key because you, potato, are the most amazing potato in the world!
Your grace is so majestic that the most magnificent of potatoes can't hold a carrot to you.

Note: who said flattery doesn't work ? :p

The real Wasteland fans already backed the game and have a Steam key :cool:

I deserve a Steam key because I need it to convince the wife to play Wasteland 2 and she says she'll only do it if she has her own copy but doesn't want me to buy her another one :D

The Master is dead. Can Hell Razor and crew defeat the new menace or has the Wasteland met its match?!!!!

Attachments

• wasteland.png
    wasteland.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 85
The Great One said : "You miss every shot that you don't take".
Here's mine.
Since it's not a paragraph I guess I won't be eligible but what the heck.
I hope I won't get humiliated by this in the long run… :please:

Here it goes :

Silent mornings hide deadly foe
In ruined shadows
Still and ready, until prey in sight

Survival at stake
Lone Wolf or not
Resourceful one must be

Long journey ahead
Salvation will never come
Outnumbered and overpowered

Fear, emptiness and despair
The mind, the senses the body
One must overcome

To achieve the glory
Subduing of the expanses
To become master of the Wasteland
…nevermore (Te-hee) :giggle:

Rose are blah
Violets are blah
If wasteland 2 is free
never mind...I was in the wrong thread.

w00t I'm eligible! Ok so here it goes:

I think I should get the key because I want to get into different genre of RPGs and learn to appreciate them :cool: If I never try, how would I ever do that? So give this stubborn girl a chance to open up her mind to explore the RPG world in different angle!

Alright three more days left and I already have a couple I like. So hurry up as your chances are getting slim. Remember guys get creative.;)

If this is not the Digital Deluxe Edition, count me out, but if it is, it would be nice to have this key because Iran is boycotted so hard and the value of its currency becomes so low when it's converted to US dollars that I have to seize the whole income of the house for 4 days (including the money dedicated to taxes, mortgages, etc) in order to buy it and guess what, we are not even poor.

Because I will kneel and kiss the hands of my new senior and upon accepting the gift will be bound to serve. I will bring lasting fame to your house. I will arrive when I am summoned and I will be the sword that fights your wars, I will bear your emblem untill I am no longer able to breath. I will be your loyalest shadow. I will give half of my horses and slaves upon successeful raid and each time I drink I will raise the cup in your honour.

Ok here's mine.

I deserve it for two reasons. 1) somehow I donated a bunch of money for Project Eternity, the particular tier I am at doesn't get it. (their tier structure is confusing)

2). I was poor as a kid and so missed out on the original as my game budget was tiny, so I need to be indoctrinated on the greatness of Wasteland

And the winner is purpleblob.:celebrate:

Sorry guys I'm a softie for gamer girls. I'll send you a PM with the key.

Stay tuned for more official contests where I will raffle by post number.;)

What Couch has not said yet ->
who wins has to write a 4 side preview… :)

Back
Top Bottom