Drakensang This game is Great!

kram59

Watcher
I love this game! I must admit, I'm not the best but at level 5 I went into the Mother Rat den and thought I must really stink. Kept getting wiped. After reading here I see I need to be higher level. I get stuck all the time and since I bought a download have no manual. :( I can't even figure out how to get to Moonbridge but will keep checking back for some help. Thanks all for taking the time to help us old but noobish skilled types. :)
Game till you bleed...

I love this game! I must admit, I'm not the best but at level 5 I went into the Mother Rat den and thought I must really stink. Kept getting wiped. After reading here I see I need to be higher level. I get stuck all the time and since I bought a download have no manual. :( I can't even figure out how to get to Moonbridge but will keep checking back for some help. Thanks all for taking the time to help us old but noobish skilled types. :)
Game till you bleed...

You don't "need" to be higher level, but if it's your first time you're still probably trying to figure out all the stuff in the game. When you finish the game, and play the second time through, you'll probably be able to kill that rat at level 4 :)

Welcome to our forum! :)

Most DL services made the manual available after a couple of days. If you still don't have it you can find a download link in another thread here. Should be easy to find by scanning the topic names.

Thanks guys

I found Moorbridge soon as I logged off yesterday. (Duh) Didn't know the big map would move around. Still haven't found a manual but having fun. Have a killer computer so every game I play I crank up the options to the max. And since I'm lucky enough to have a 26 inch Viewsonic the graphics rock in this game! After getting wipped many times and trying different stradigys, I think I might try to level up to go after the mother of all rats.

the Alaska dude

The internal tool-tips cover everything in the manual!!

Back
Top Bottom