RPGWatch - Game of the Year 2012: Most Promising RPG in 2013

I voted for choas chronicles but really I'm fine with any of them not named South Park.

Nice picks. Waiting for all of them but Southpark.

Shadowrun returns was on Kickstarter stating
Shadowrun Returns brings back one of our most original & cherished game settings as a 2D turn-based RPG for tablets & PC

I can agree with all the games on there:)

Good results. This I like! (South Park RPG -not so much)
This was a tough one tough. Lots of great games and just a few choices to make for voting.
If only we can play them already. :)

The Harebrained Schemes web site says the "game will be available for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS tablets, and Android tablets". We should be okay. :)

$15 for the basic game and editor is pretty sweet.

I misread this line - "It is the only game from the top 3 that will not only be released on a PC, but is scheduled to be released also on Mac, iPad and Android."

I thought it said that Shadowrun Returns would NOT be on the PC.

That said, the statement is STILL wrong. "Update #6: We just made our next major milestone, thanks to you all, which means more content plus a Mac and Linux version."

Mac is not PC only.

The Harebrained Schemes web site says the "game will be available for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS tablets, and Android tablets". We should be okay. :)

$15 for the basic game and editor is pretty sweet.

I misread this line - "It is the only game from the top 3 that will not only be released on a PC, but is scheduled to be released also on Mac, iPad and Android."

I thought it said that Shadowrun Returns would NOT be on the PC.

That said, the statement is STILL wrong. "Update #6: We just made our next major milestone, thanks to you all, which means more content plus a Mac and Linux version."

Mac is not PC only. Wasteland 2 is Windows, Linux and Mac.

Great, somebody actually reads those lines :)
Changed them, just for you.

Links to the screenshots for W2 and SR appear to be for Risen 2 and KoA from last year. Should be a good year indeed.

I'm definitely looking forward to Wasteland 2. Shadowrun Returns sounds like it could be a great game. I won't be giving Larian any more chances, though.

Ugh.

Then again, I've finally got time to replay the NWN series + Alpha Protocol + New Vegas, and perhaps even Mass Effect or Gothic.

Back
Top Bottom