Risen Titan Armour - Can't Find Priest Temple?

Guybrush

Watcher
So now I need to find some Armour plates. I am trying to find the plate in the most north-eastern temple (the one closest to volcano), but I can't find it. The map with the pin-point isn't showing me properly, because I am on the marker, but still cant find anything. Help wanted...

You can enter the cave to the north eastern temple by passing by the druid (on the right side) and fighting thorugh the ogres. (You passed by that way up when you chased after the "hunting party" or you can reach it by going through the entrence of the north western cave. The temples are in the same cave. (Two temple, west and east in the same cave)

Go to where the darks bark. I missed the west most temple and looted the eastern temple not knowing it was that temple i raided.

Its a lot of scorpions at the western temple (the western temple within the cave).

Once within the cave, listen to the barfs from the "hounds".

Hm.... wonder if i made sense. :)

Those Ogres are tough. It's really a 1 hit KO from either me or them, and I can only face them 1-1.

What barking Darks? I've just cleared out the cavern with about 15 lizardmen (a central cavern with plenty of side exits). Is the priest temple high up, or low down?

Barking darks: Those big, yellow/dark striped mini-bulls called Broknar or whatever. Either that, or he means an Ashbeast.

Anyway, short description: As you enter where the ogres are, turn left. Keep to the left untill you reach a chest. You should be hearing the roaring of an Ashbeast. Turn around and go to the thin path leading up to a small cave. You'll have to face an Ashbeast in there, and then you can enter the tomb.

Okay, I have defeated the ashbeast (the one by the lava pits). Now the tomb's door is closed shut, and there is no mechanism to open it.

I hate asking for what to do, as I'm a adventure gamer, but this quest is really boring, and I want it over with asap.

Okay, so I passed that part, I had to nautilus my way through a crack.

Next:
I'm in the following place (See screens), and I don't know what to do? It is in the western most temple (the waterfall). I think there is a draw bridge, but no visible way of opening it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg