Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Key Giveaway

Because I didn't liked it at launch, and I want to give it a second chance.

Because It's the best game ever made and if you don't give me a key I'll have to buy it. Again. ;)

I've bought this game three times already. I'd take a key to give to my son or brother, though.

So I can go... Butt-kicking! For goodness! :D

Daniel.

Would be a nice Christmas surprise :)

Never finished BG2 in the old days, would like to do so now. :)

You can prove whether I am a figment of your imagination by giving me a key and seeing if I use it or not.

There once was a man name Bargeral
Who lived just south of Fargo-al
He couldn't make a rhyme
But poems won last time
So he's going to give it his best try-geral.

Ok, that was bad. I don't deserve to win. But I'm going to.

I live in cold Minnesota,
But this year it just won't snow-ta
Never mind…

…poems don't need to rhyme, but if they don't they must be sad. I think it's a law.

Sadly he walks, alone. Cold. To the bus stop, dark before dawn, dark before home. A victim to the northern lights. Coldly he walks in the door. Supper's not ready. Bills are waiting. The TV blares other's entertainment. The PC sits cold, unused, unloved. The GPU spins idle to facebook. It is sad. The cucumbers slide slowly off the wall. Depression knocks because death cannot be bothered and took the week off to tour the Spanish countryside. Life. Don't talk to me about life. Oh, that's copyrighted. Fair use laws apply. Fair use laws apply.

I vote for Bargeral who could have used some doggerel.

I want the key because when i was young i play the game but i don't understand english so i never finish it.

Now that i am old i want play it again and finish it even i still don't know english.

B/c I don't wanna pay for it. I mean, why else would I want the re-release of such a great classic game for free? ;)

Here are the winners:
Brumbek
Dajjer
Bargeral

Kudos to the RPG Watch staff! Very nice gesture. You guys are really great.
Just wanted to say this.
Congrats to the winners. Sure they are glad to receive this gift.
Marry clicking and a happy new game! :D

ooo weeeee
yippy yippy
me so happy

installing now

Thanks guys. Now I have to pick between starting Balders, Continuing with Xulima or wrapping family presents. I think I will ponder this decision while watching some HGTV or practicing my guitar.

Squirrel . . . .

LOL, poems FTW. Thanks. Installing now. I finished BG back in the day but never did get BG2 so this will be fun.

Gratz to the winners, but I think we're all winners on this site these days :celebrate:
Especially for those who forget they won a key and find it anew, they are happy all over again.... And again.... And again :)

Congrats to the winners! The game is absolutely amazing and a fine recreation of a classic. Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks so much for the key! Although like many of us I'm with relatives for the week, but this is a great gift when I return home. Thanks again for the great site.

Back
Top Bottom