Risen Risen Game Guide (English)

rockyourazz

Watchdog
Hi… I stumbled upon an English guide if anyone is interested…
This could be helpful for many questions anyone is having…and it looks pretty through and there will also be a PDF file of it for download soon… If anyone stumbles upon some more guides you can post the link here so we could have them all nicely rounded in the same place…

Thanks allot for Lukasz „Terrag” Znojek (guides.gamepressure.com) for making this guide and Jakub „cilgan” Lasota for translating it to English… Thanks allot guys…

Here is the link:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/risen/

Thanks for the link on this rockyourazz. :)

I am trying to figure it out, the way they list the quests sort of has me confused, but at least it's a good way to check against my own play style, as I tend to go to Don's first.

I really appreciate this guide too and it already helped me plan my game a little better… it does miss a few very minor things (like another guy you can choose to come storm the ruins with you for the Don) and it seems just a bit more Mage-centric than Bandit but if you go through it you will find help with what you are looking for… a map… a screenshot… a walkthrough… it is pretty expansive… I hope they expand even more it to include all the rings and that they write down the amount of XP and Gold you get for each quest and categorize the quests a little better… but it still is the best English guide I found…

EDIT: I feel like an idiot for my petty remarks about those extremely minor things I mentioned… I am playing a Bandit and this guide is Great for my faction or any faction you have chosen…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom