The Walking Dead season premiere tonight

I liked this one as well!

Maybe I'll have to catch the next season after all :)

Man, this episode was really slow, imo. The first 2-3 minutes didn't even fit into the rest of the episode, unless they plan on going back to that time at some point in a future episode. And seriously.....how the hell did he get her back away from that wall in total daylight with Rick looking at them.....did he turn them invisible or ask Scotty for a friggin beamout?!?! That made no damn sense at all!!!!

-Carn

He is quite a ways from her and she is at the edge of the forest. He is guarding and looking in all directions and maybe just saw a flash of movement before the Governor drags her down. May the sun got in his eye.
I am wondering who saves her from his torture chamber.

Now I am sort of interested in the Walking Dead:survival Instinct that is coming out tomorrow. A shooter where you play Daryl before he and Merle meet up with Rick in Atlanta.

Now I am sort of interested in the Walking Dead:survival Instinct that is coming out tomorrow. A shooter where you play Daryl before he and Merle meet up with Rick in Atlanta.

I was interested before I saw gameplay footage. :)

As far as last night's episode.. yeah, it was good. I particularly liked the scene where the Governor's henchman discovers the burned zombies in the pit. Even after three seasons, I'm still impressed by how good the special FX can be in this show.

Gameplay over graphics right?

I can only hope.

I guess a few stores have leaked copies and the word on the street is it's just average. Darn.

Gameplay over graphics right?

I can only hope.

I guess a few stores have leaked copies and the word on the street is it's just average. Darn.

Well, I've played many average shooters. So I'd play it just for the back story even if it's not great.

As for the latest episode It was probably the worst one I've watched. That's not to say it was bad just not up to par with other episodes. Kind of boring. I guess they have to drag the conflict out to the season finale. Hope we get a resolution this season though and not a cliff hanger.

Andrea should have just bit the governors hand and screamed but I guess we would have gotten to see her strapped to the dentists chair then.:)

Another great one.... Very moving ending and I like how it's so matter-of-fact, without dwelling on that moment.

Damn.. no more Walking Dead till October. I thought Season 3 was very good all around.

I can't believe they killed off Rick tonight though. I figured he would be there till the end. Who's going to take the lead role now?

Damn.. no more Walking Dead till October. I thought Season 3 was very good all around.

I can't believe they killed off Rick tonight though. I figured he would be there till the end. Who's going to take the lead role now?

Well, if you watched the episode I think it's pretty obvious that Andrea will now lead the group.;)

Bah, a disappointment.

I have absolutely no idea what their plan was supposed to be at the prison - and how they succeeded is even more of a mystery to me.

But that's nothing compared to the brilliance of taking off for the Governor and his 20-30 soldiers when you're THREE people?!?!

I like the writing when it comes to characterization and it's a well produced show - but maybe they should get someone with a tiny sense of realism to consult every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom