Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition: Trailer @ Kotaku

I'm having a hard time grasping what's "enhanced" in that video.

You have a point there.

Well you have to buy the cheaper iPad version with the dlc sold separately of course. That's what is enhanced. :biggrin:

Aside from the little zooming in and out and minimal interface change I have not seen anything different from the old one.

I'm having a hard time grasping what's "enhanced" in that video.

I suppose what's "enhanced" is that it's running at 1920x1080 and you can see clearly what is going on on the screen and read everything easily. Also, I'm hoping you don't need to install dozens of mods and patcher programs to be able to run BG1 on the BG2 engine.

Looks good to me. If any of you would have listened they already said there wouldn't be any major graphical changes because they didn't have the art. Not sure what some of you are expecting.

Higher resolution support, bug fixes, camera zoom, new content and NPC and dlc content to come. All without having to deal with mods.

Seems like they are delivering exactly what they claimed they would.

It's overpriced on PC at 20$. 10$ is a good deal if you haven't played it before and you have a tablet - but they really should have added the extra content.

It smells like a cash-grab more than anything else to me.

Would you guys like some cheese to go with that whine?

No but I will take a jackass in the box on the side. :) I also would love a fine grape wine with aged cheddar also.

Take your pick, there's quite a few of them around here. :)

Now comes the old cliche saying it takes one to know one doesn't it.;)

After 14 years, you can still get 20$ for a redundant upgrade with minimal additional content - so it has to be more than just decent ;)

It's overpriced on PC at 20$. 10$ is a good deal if you haven't played it before and you have a tablet - but they really should have added the extra content.

It smells like a cash-grab more than anything else to me.

Over priced by $10? Maybe but you did just over pay by $140 for a brand new tablet with last generation tech in it and you were absolutely giddy about it.

It always amazes me when people quibble over 5 to 10 dollars on the price of a game. It's a coffee or a burger, most people will burn through 5 to 10 dollars during a day without even thinking about it but when it comes to a game it's an atrocious money grab.

Back
Top Bottom