Precursors on sale: $7.50 at Beamdog

Definitely worth it. Ignore the ridiculous review scores and get this game. It's not a classic, but you'll get a week's worth of enjoyment at least.

Definitely worth it. Ignore the ridiculous review scores and get this game. It's not a classic, but you'll get a week's worth of enjoyment at least.
Indeed, for a price of a meager $7.50 the game is practically a steal. Makes me wish I had waited just a bit longer before buying it.

Out of serials at the moment
OH NO! Beamdog has sold SO MANY COPIES of The Precursors that we've run out of serial numbers from the publisher! We expect to get more on Monday, but that means nobody can take advantage of our sweet sale!

So how about this - we're going to EXTEND the sale when we get more keys! Fret not, noble Beamdoggers - you won't be left behind!

In the meantime, if you feel like you've been slighted by our lack of foresight, contact support@beamdog.com and we'll do our best to make you happy as a clam (Clams being the happiest of sea creatures.). Additionally, you could check out our other sweet weekend sales!

Keys must of been re-loaded...I just bought my copy :)

Back
Top Bottom