Return of the Daily Smile

The following meme describes perfectly what politics become as you get older.

98c15c8f497c46bdaaba3c4cc615b6ee368726ce44bd064fecc7a98cf960630a.jpg

https://www.rpgwatch.com//uploads.d...726ce44bd064fecc7a98cf960630a.jpg?w=800&h=443

That's kind of interesting. He's got a funny idea there, and I like what he's trying to do, but I think his awkward use of English makes it fall a bit flat. Kind of shows how you can be technically proficient in a language, but in order to do comedy or lyrics, you need a deeper feel for a language that's hard to capture.

That's kind of interesting. He's got a funny idea there, and I like what he's trying to do, but I think his awkward use of English makes it fall a bit flat. Kind of shows how you can be technically proficient in a language, but in order to do comedy or lyrics, you need a deeper feel for a language that's hard to capture.
Awkward use of English? No, this is just German humour - that's what's awkward. ;)

But they're sweet, and quite harmless - well, most of them anyway. :)

Awkward use of English? No, this is just German humour - that's what's awkward. ;)

But they're sweet, and quite harmless - well, most of them anyway. :)

Yes, the failure may be my inadequate grasp of the ever jovial and lighthearted German mind.

Actually, when I did overseas work, I shared a place with a German and a Dutch guy, and they both had an excellent sense of humour.

I'm just going to watch this on repeat, and not think about the outside world ever again.

Well, their's is better.
I thought of Clinton having to watch all the time how all the others have a go, so as soon as she gets a chance she storms at...
Forget mine. Hillary is the girl. Definetely!

Didn't he recently get a russian passport?

Pibbur who wonders if mr Trump would like to have one as well.

Putin is great pals with Mr. Seagull. He actually said he would like for him to be the ambassador to Russia. Seems perfectly feasible at this point.

Back
Top Bottom