Drakensang:RoT Stuck at a special door. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

sirchet

Kitty sees all
Possible SPOILERS ahead, read at your own risk!!

OK, so we've broken out of jail and have gotten our equipment back.
Here we stand in front of a door that seems to require 4 keys?

The room is rather small and I see no levers or switches, when I press the symbol on the door it changes but nothing else happens.

There are two gates leading out of this room, but they are sealed. :-/

Any hints, suggestions, or just pointing me in the right direction would be welcome. ;)

This is shortly after the banquet/party with all the nobles and such.

The "lock" of it consists of several parts of a kind of ring - sorry, I'm just trying to recollect it from my memory - and the sign in the middle must become the sign of Phex.

If you have the woman everyone speaks of with you (don't want to put spoilers in for occational readers), then she might offer you help after a few tries of you.

If this isn't the room ... Have you beaten the guards ? Looted them and their stuff chests ?

Yuuup, she's with us. I'm going to go check if maybe I missed a guard's body to loot.

If you remember more please let me know.

I know it's kind of hard to give help without spoiling the quest and I appreciate your help. :)

If its really that door, then she'll offer you help. ;)
After a few tries, of course. ;)
On the other hand you might lose experience points when you accept her aid ... This is the question "can I solve it or not ???" ;)

Thanks Alrik,

After a much closer examination I noticed things about the four symbols that I hadn't noticed before and was able to solve it. :D

By the way, she never offered any help, but Aldo spoke up when I started getting it right.

I have officially beaten the game now and am currently trying to decide what type of character to take through on the hard setting.

If you want this game to become a real challenge, then do the following :

- Put experience points rather into social areas than in battle areas
- use rather weaker characters - although I don't have enough experience to be able to tell which ones. For example, I had quite some problems when I once started with a Geode.
- don't use offensive combat-related special abilities
- use rather defensive ones

And the like. You can get very special kind of challenge if you have 0 points in "wilderness" skill, but several in "plant lore" and in "animal lore". The result is, that you cn't see any maps or animals on the map - but you can still harvest them when you recognize them out in the fields.

HAH HAH ... I had already started as a Geode with a really cool beard. ;)

I think just the class will be enough of a challenge for me on hard.

The twist is, that Emmeran, the river-travelling dwarf, is actually a Geode, too !

But - he is one who has turned towards the water - which incredibly unusual for a dwarf ! Aventurian dwarfs usually don't like being on water too much - except the hill dwarves, of which you can see members in the taverns, I think, those who are selling drinks.

The "lock" of it consists of several parts of a kind of ring - sorry, I'm just trying to recollect it from my memory - and the sign in the middle must become the sign of Phex.
Oh is that the sign of Phex? I noticed the woman in question was wearing it as an amulet round her neck but didn't make that connection...

Probably, since she's a thief, too … ;)

Do a google pictures search with the keyword "Phex", and you'll get to see it, too … ;)

Me, on the other hand, I never noticed her amulet … :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom