Dragon Commander - Post-Funding Update #42, Pledge Management

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Divinity: Original Sin - Post-Funding Update #42, Pledge Management

Divinity: Original Sin has a new post-funding update that covers the pledge management system. It also intriduces the "Imperial Edition" of Divinity: Dragon Commander, which includes a documentary, a digital soundtrack, a "Dragons on Earth" campaign map, a golden dragon skin and beta access.

The Larian Vault now allows all of you to manage your pledge. In case you are wondering, that also includes everybody who backed via Paypal.

So, how does it work?

• Once logged in, click the Kickstarter logo in the menu
  • Fill in the email address that you use to log in on Kickstarter OR that you use to log in on Paypal
  • Click the "Look up and link" button
  • Check your email and click the link
  • That's it!

Should anything go wrong or if you have questions, send a mail to kickstarter@larian.com. We're there to help you.

Free upgrade to the Dragon Commander Imperial Edition

Everybody who has Dragon Commander in their tier gets a free Imperial Edition upgrade. What's that you say ? An Imperial Edition ? Tell me more!

Prepurchase_Banner_Distributor.jpg

Immediate & free beta access

When you log in on the Larian Vault, you will find that there is a shiny Steam beta key waiting just for you. Use it, and you'll be able to practice your multiplayer skills in Dragon Commander before the game goes live. And help us make the game better in the process!

An Imperial Edition upgrade key

When the game goes live on August 6th 2013, you'll receive a key that will unlock all the bonus content that is included in the Imperial Edition. Just because you were so very cool to back us and believe in Dragon Commander!

Don't have Dragon Commander in your tier yet?

Well, if you pre-purchase the game on the Larian Vault now, you'll get the upgrade anyway, and you'll receive immediate beta access. Instant gratification guaranteed (at least in multiplayer)
More information.

Last edited:
Sweet pain… Activated Dragon Commander beta. Put my real name to list in credits (Joxer is well... perhaps copyrighted by Sem Reimi...).
What should I do now? Play LoD over weekend or betatest DC…

What does this mean ? I don't quite understand it ?

Everybody who has Dragon Commander in their tier

What does this mean ? I don't quite understand it ?
People who pledged 65$, 80$ and anyone who pledged more than 95$ for Original Sin's Kickstarter were also rewarded with a copy of Dragon Commander. Now their normal version of the game is upgraded to Imperial Edition for free.

People who pledged 65$, 80$ and anyone who pledged more than 95$ for Original Sin's Kickstarter were also rewarded with a copy of Dragon Commander. Now their normal version of the game is upgraded to Imperial Edition for free.

Not sure how I missed that... I pledged $60. Had I known that another $5 would have gotten me a copy of Dragon Commander, I most definitely would have pledged more. :-/

Not sure how I missed that… I pledged $60. Had I known that another $5 would have gotten me a copy of Dragon Commander, I most definitely would have pledged more. :-/

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade your pledge on their vault.

I have a steam beta key. I don't have time to use it so if some one wants it just pm me.

First come first serve.

Thank you for the explanation. I wasn't sure towards what the "tier" referred to.

"Tier" is the German word for "animal", by the way. ;)

Back
Top Bottom