Fallout 3 - E3 Teaser Trailer @ Gametrailers

Very similar to the previous teasers - doesn't show us anything we hadn't already seen.

I'd like to add that I really do feel the artistic style is spot on, as shown in the teaser. Style without proper gameplay still doesn't make a good game, but it clearly has potential.

Not sure what it is he looks out on. The landscape, but I like how there seems to be alot of stuff lying around.
That its not just a desert like landscape, which F1 and F2 gave the impression of while you were map travelling. It might be realistic but not that fun for a 1st person's view.
So nice to see that there seems to be alot to check out and see, atleast in that short video.

Lol, I thought it was great. Love the humor, and the atmosphere looks very... Falloutish, as in 3d to be expected. Great teaser.

Bethesda is doing a good job keeping me cautiously optimistic about this game. The ammount of vemom in the comments below the trailer on that page are kind of hilarious though. Even a lot of the more vocal critics from NMA have been somewhere between neutral to positive about the trailer, since it doesn't really show anything besides correct style. That's the only thing to be honestly negative on in terms of the trailer- lack of video showing actual gameplay. Maybe one of the E3 articles will feature a good 20-30 minutes of actual gameplay like we all want to see.

That thing looks nice, hopefully the gameplay is same caliber. But yeah I'm optimistic at this point.

The look and feel of it are good. They aren't showing any npcs or much in general though. I guess that's the art of the advertising tease.

Back
Top Bottom