Biowear blames rival, rpgcodex.net for bad ratings

Does Biowear make good games?

• Total voters
codex rival of bioware, lol. Since when codex produce anything? Codex just destroy, just one more point of destruction, insignificant but taking its little share in world craziness.

As I understood it, the rivalry happens between forums. The Codex is a forum and its rival is then another forum.

I dont think that Bioware, the developper, would point at a forum as responsible for something. Maybe I am wrong about that. And it would give another totally different colour to the assertion indeed.

As I understood it, the rivalry happens between forums. The Codex is a forum and its rival is then another forum.

I dont think that Bioware, the developper, would point at a forum as responsible for something. Maybe I am wrong about that. And it would give another totally different colour to the assertion indeed.

Woo again debating about a point you don't know, you should learn something about that and start move forward.

It's good for what it is...

Sure show the idiot who post that. Read the thread first and then comment it. The codex member who posted that really pretend Bioware complained against codex. :rolleyes:

But the point is the word "rival", LOL, take a dictionary first before making another out of the loop comment.

Dasale, you're pretty much just lashing out at everyone at this point. Maybe you go take a breather...

.. and Dasale calling anyone out on anything to do w/ the english language is truly hilarious in itself! :lol:

Sure show the idiot who post that. Read the thread first and then comment it. The codex member who posted that really pretend Bioware complained against codex. :rolleyes:

But the point is the word "rival", LOL, take a dictionary first before making another out of the loop comment.

I only went through the thread associated to the first link in the OP, did not go through the others.

First link points at a thread whose OP said to have found the origin of the bad press for DA2 and that is the Codex.

After that, it is forum against forum. The Bioware forum blamed the Codex forum for bad ratings and the Codex reported that bioware forum blamed the codex for bad ratings.

With this art of spinning, I begin to understand why you appreciate so much so many games. That is because you dont play the games as they are but your spinned version, that suit quite well your tastes.

OH GOD NO, PUT THE BREAD AWAY CHRIS PRIESTLY! DON'T EAT ME! NOOOO!

You really read what you want read, just in first post, it's not about forum, you see now? And this codex fan continue lie during multiple posts.

And you agree translate this forum vs forum war into "a game developer blames a rival, this rival is a forum"? Lol it's comical there's people that want defend that. There's limit of absurdity that don't bother you at all.

It's typical codex forum attitude thinking themselves as "important". OMG. On start RPG codex is a pretentious forum name, as if they know what's RPG should be, ridiculous.

some crap that im not going to read.

your english is terrible. TERRIBLE :bigcry:

how is rpgcodex pretentious name. codex, mean database/collection of things

rpgcodex database

Thanks for the explanation. :) I checked through some dictionary and the link I made with code seems not right, it's not really database but more approved database, or just some old forms of book.

Thanks for the explanation. :) I checked through some dictionary and the link I made with code seems not right, it's not really database but more approved database, or just some old forms of book.

your english improved.

onwards to the next page

50515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom