Grats Cmgamer!

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I recall the old congratulations threads, so I just had to bring it up again when I noticed Cmgamer had a birthday today.

So... happy birthday! :D

PS. Yes, I know it ends up being loads of threads, but I'm feeling nostalgic, hehe.

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grandma!! :biggrin: Shall I tell people your REAL age???? ;)

Have a fantastic day, week, and year, Cm!

Corwin, how do you know she didn't lie to you :p

Congrats, Cm! Enjoy life!
flower2.gif

Thankyou all for the warm words. :biggrin: Corwin knows when to keep his mouth closed....as my torture would be far greater then any ones here......>:O

I think I need a few more convincing emotes as soon as possible. Anything with a yellow face just doesn't carry the same weight as a red devil with a pitchfork. ;)

Hope it's not too late - Happy birthday, I'd like to know your real age..? Shall we make some deals Corwin? :)

Good luck.
Peace.

Happy Birthday! :)

Just try it and you both go on my list........and you know you don't want to be on that!

I'm already at the top of ALL your lists, so you can't frighten me!! :p

These are the times that try a young girls patients..........and now you are on one more!! ;)

You're neither YOUNG, nor a Patient!! or even patient for that matter!! :biggrin:

:p I'll have you know I am both a patient and patient so there.

Hahaha, at least she agreed she's not young!! :biggrin: Don't more of you want to join our regular NWN games now!!!! :)

Have a nice day, Cm! And more happy moments these days.

I think I need a few more convincing emotes as soon as possible. Anything with a yellow face just doesn't carry the same weight as a red devil with a pitchfork. ;)

I so much agree, I really miss that emote ...

That and a few flame thrower and machine guns blasting.......I can't wait for their return, I owe a few people. *evil smile*

Back
Top Bottom