Witcher 3 The Witcher 3 patch 1.10 changelog

The Witcher 3
No idea, I just came across this list on Reddit and that's the first time I've heard about it.

P.S. Damn it, I just succumbed to the Telltale sale on Steam and bought Tales From The Borderlands. I had already bought Broken Age in a sale this week, so I'll probably get back to The Witcher 3 exactly never. :D

With AoD (finally!) getting released in a week, there is no way I'll replay TW3 now.
Still, I'm happy to see a developer making patches instead of leaving the game at modders' mercy.

EDIT:
Jesus Christ 13 pages of fixes?
What did they do there? Addressed every single nitpicked thing possible? LOL

As it happens it includes fixes for both of the quests that failed for me. Though it's mainly bugs for which I never experienced. Still quite a good showing on CDP's part. Bethesda should be taking notes. :)

As it happens it includes fixes for both of the quests that failed for me. Though it's mainly bugs for which I never experienced. Still quite a good showing on CDP's part. Bethesda should be taking notes. :)

Though you are right on the point that Bethesda as a company should. There really is no reason for them to do it when modders are more than willing to fix all of their mistakes.

It would make sense to release this patch before Oct.13th. Otherwise people will be forced to wait with playing HoS until the patch is out.

A ton of fixes for sure, but I didn't have much in the way of bugs when I played it with the last patch.

I wish they'd work on balance and loot more, but I guess modders might save it yet :)

There are some nice interface improvements and a difficulty level setting for gwent, too. And I guess I should be happy that I'll have fewer problems with bad performance and quest bugs, they fixed a huge amount of those!

Isn't that what a company like CD does.

It's what I wish every company does, but I belong to the minority notorious for nitpicking stuff that rationally can be completely ignored.
When it comes to TW3, it's release version was already in state where bugs were unbelievably rare taking into consideration how huge the game is.

I've breezed through the changelog and while there are certainly great fixes (crash that happens only on GTX 980 and no other card), some fixes are… Look, it's stuff I wouldn't dare to mention as needed to address even in bug-o-ramas like Skyrim.
A tankard was not at the right spot on the table - the guy is righthanded but it's on his left. Upon entering a place, some specific sound fx doesn't kick in. Between all 356243785683475682345623478 candles in a room two weren't lighted. They fixed stuff like that. This is crazy!

I do feel like a child in candystore just staring and drooling.

My only problem now is that I want to replay TW3 so badly, but I'm still on MGS5 (just as comparision with TW3, a month old and they still didn't fix corrupted savegames bug but added pay2win idiocies with a patch 3 days ago), in a week Age of Decadence will be released, a week or two after that Raven's Cry EE is expected, then after a month Fallout 4 will be out.

Someone make days 48 hours long please!

patch is live on steam 6.2 gb, but obviously not without problems :lol:

MjEKRpo.jpg

6.2GB, that's why GOG says I don't have enough disk space. :p I don't know why I always have too little…

A tankard was not at the right spot on the table - the guy is righthanded but it's on his left.

Is this a joke or is it really in there? Because I can't find it!

Last edited:
Hmm...How does this Gwent difficulty work? I think some restrictions (on how many uber cards you can use) are needed more than anything else.

That was fast. :)

I coincidently started playing TW3 again last night, mostly just to see how it runs now that I've upgraded my video card.

The early feedback on that patch has me a little worried. Most of the issues being reported only seem to be affecting NG+ though.

The patch is huge to download on GOG galaxy (says 17GB).

I won't be able to play tonight :(

I also restarted a playthrough yesterday, because I lost my save from my first playthrough.

I was happy to see they added a new option to turn the HUD off via a hotkey, I had actually posted a thread suggesting that a couple weeks ago in the "suggestions" forum.

There are some reports of new bugs, mixed experience with Fps( goes both ways it seems), so I'll wait until this is "ironed out"... but you can't deny their heart is in the right place.
I've read some posts of people saying new move sets are added to enemies...who "updates" a game like that?

I don't plan on replaying until sometime next year if at all as it is huge. I know myself and I will still have to do everything in the game.

Back
Top Bottom