Inquisitor - GOG Pre-order

haha, I'll explain

despite working hard on the project, and practically earning it ('cause i have it atm) I still paid for it, because I think it's worth more than 12$ and I really enjoyed it.

"the dozens of bugs" was meant to give you an idea of my effort,

now on your topic > most of them were fixed, have no fear

Excellent, ordering it up on GOG right now, made my day.

i'd say it compares to Arcanum in size, but a bit more structured.

There are 3 main towns for 3 Acts, and contrary to the usual way of things, the towns get bigger as you progress. The intrigues are more sophisticated for the bigger ones, and getting evidence is a bit more trickier.

You have to consider that you need more evidence if the suspected person is high ranking.

the fighting places seem about the same size in each Act.. but I would've made it smaller in this aspect, as I am one interested in NPCs not killing AI. But I guess you can sneak your way in and out of many places.

Did you try all three builds? I'm curious how different they are from each other. Is stealth unique to the thief, spells to the priest, etc.? Or is it like Divine Divinity where being a certain archtype doesn't prevent you from learning any particular skill?

well there are common skill and specific ones.
Also the common skills have class restictions for mastery levels.
So I wouldn't say there are multiple builds for a certain class, at least not something that would change the game that much, maybe there is an exception.
so the thief is basicly ranged the priest is a caster and the paladin is melee

Me too. Gog is the best selling platform for this game. I definitely look forward to it.

Personally, I prefer Steam (I think the game gets more visibility and I get it all centralized in one place) but GOG is great too.
Ideally, it would get released in as many publicity platforms it can.

Preordered. And my backlog continues to grow. 2 people sweating 10 years, that alone is reason to part with a bit of cash. Plus that trailer looks mighty sweet and the beta testers vouching for it just cements it all together.

Back
Top Bottom