NWN2 Highcliff, Slaan and chapter 2 question.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Suggest you don't look unless your deep in chapter 2. :)

If you decide to kill Slaan and his clan will this prevent them being allies later in after you get the Keep or are the Lizard you go to get a different tribe?

Also would this apply to the very first Lizard Tribe you meet with Bevil, since iir you can get it peacfully?

Thanks. :)

Well, if you've killed them all, they certainly can't become your allies!! :biggrin: I've been friendly with both groups!!

Hehe, well you are the one I put the warning up for. :D

So since your looking, turns out it does make a difference, not much but a little.
It was only a Chaotic hit not Evil to kill him since they were responsible, even though I am playing CG by second chapter I was already NG.
I wanted the extra xp and loot, but I am starting over again for another reason.
At this rate you will have gotten the game 2 weeks later than me and complete it twice before me. ;)

Anyway a little hint, not really a spoiler when your wondering around in levels outside or in be sure to look for shiny spots in the walls of stone/rock, you may have to look closely at them to notice. ;)

I am testing also the first Lizard tribe you meet with Bevil, since I believe you can resolve it nonviolently.

You can resolve it peacefully, I did!!

Like Slaan it could have an effect later. :)

Also, I meant rock or stone walls from caves or mountians, not brick and mortar type stone walls, since I am falling asleep not making much sence. ;)

Only thing is, if Slaan is dead when you meet the Lizards later on, the game has a habit of getting a serious bug which makes it impossible to make them allies, as Bertha(their leader) refuses to talk to you after a dual.

Back
Top Bottom