Major Explosion in Oslo - Pm's office destroyed

Yes, let's let the extremists guide how we shape our world - through fear and paranoia.

That's a good idea.

On the other hand, we could use this tragedy to improve ourselves.

Hmm, yeah, I think that's better.

So in an attempt to keep Nazis out, you will rather do their work for them? This gets ever more brilliant!
Seriously, I can only hope democracy has enough power left in it, to keep people like you far, far away from the seats of power. Now go torture a cat, or something.

Ah, there is one thing democracy must always be intolerant of, and that is intolerance. Also, in a democracy you may say what you said, but the same freedom is for those replying to you. Quite beautiful, isn't it?

I see your democratic culture of tolerance to difference is shining !
A little varied personal opinion and you have already went mental on me LOL

Keep on preaching!

So, I'm "mental" because I don't agree with you and say you have a long way to go for improvement?

I guess that opinion isn't democratic enough for you? :)

Besides, I have no relation to a "democratic culture of tolerance". I don't like such labels.

I simply see benefit and harm - and your "position" isn't doing much for the former.

Ah, there is one thing democracy must always be intolerant of, and that is intolerance. Also, in a democracy you may say what you said, but the same freedom is for those replying to you. Quite beautiful, isn't it?

I agree that democracy should not tolerate intolerance , so what neonazis and islamists stand about ?

So, I'm "mental" because I don't agree with you and say you have a long way to go for improvement?

I guess that opinion isn't democratic enough for you? :)

Besides, I have no relation to a "democratic culture of tolerance".

I love how fast you jump into conclusions and go judgemental , acting all superior with the "less improved versions" is an effect that as proven can be very dangerous.

I love how fast you jump into conclusions and go judgemental , acting all superior with the "less improved versions" is an effect that as proven can be very dangerous.

I'm not necessarily superior because I think you can improve your position a lot. However, if we look at our "value" in terms of benefit/harm - then I think my position is a lot more beneficial than yours. If that means I'm superior, then so be it.

I don't think of such things in those terms, though. That's on you.

I consider us all equal - simply because I have no idea how I would determine "overall value" of a person in the first place. To put it another way, I don't CARE about what value we hold - as long as I can't determine such a thing for sure. I just care about benefit as opposed to harm - as it would seem to be about the only tangible way we can ever improve ourselves.

I'm not necessarily superior because I think you can improve your position a lot. However, if we look at our "value" in terms of benefit/harm - then I think my position is a lot more beneficial than yours. If that means I'm superior, then so be it.

I don't think of such things in those terms, though. That's on you.

I consider us all equal - simply because I have no idea how I would determine "overall value" of a person in the first place. To put it another way, I don't CARE about what value we hold - as long as I can't determine such a thing for sure. I just care about benefit as opposed to harm - as it would seem to be about the only tangible way we can ever improve ourselves.

Strong post , to take a step back to the topic how beneficial is for us as individuals and as a society to maintain malevolent orgs (of every nature) inside our circle ?
Nazism is like a cancer that grows again and again when certain conditions are met , despite the fact that it holds our evolution back all our political authorities do is maintaining those "certain conditions" while hopping that cancer will not be terminal . Cancer sells have no value , they are trash and i deny to carry the burden of that trash around in the name of some blury tolerance ( i say blury because being poor , disabled , ugly or just annoying is hardly tolerated as you may know) .

Strong post , to take a step back to the topic how beneficial is for us as individuals and as a society to maintain malevolent orgs (of every nature) inside our circle ?
Nazism is like a cancer that grows again and again when certain conditions are met , despite the fact that it holds our evolution back all our political authorities do is maintaining those "certain conditions" while hopping that cancer will not be terminal . Cancer sells have no value , they are trash and i deny to carry the burden of that trash around in the name of some blury tolerance ( i say blury because being poor , disabled , ugly or just annoying is hardly tolerated as you may know) .

The cancer is within all humanity. What we need to do is understand it - not succumb to those who thrive on it.

I can tell you what I think would help - but it would derail the thread completely. I don't think that's appropriate at this moment.

Say you get rid of all the Muslims and only blue eyed, blonde white people live in Norway. Like the guy wanted.

Do people really think something like this won't happen again? This is not a loaded question.

My personal believe is that, things like this will be more likely and not less.

He must be crazy to think that he can achieve somthing with this. Infact this can only damage whatever cause he was pushing because everyone will condemn him (exluding other crazy people).

Say you get rid of all the Muslims and only blue eyed, blonde white people live in Norway. Like the guy wanted.

Do people really think something like this won't happen again? This is not a loaded question.

My personal believe is that, things like this will be more likely and not less.

I personally know a Finnish female convert , i dont see how race is mixed in all this .
Of course it will happen again , as i posted earlier it already had happen before.

His first trial is just finished after the police asked for temporary custody during their investigation, for a period of up to 8 weeks (maximum according to the law), which was granted by the judge. The police also got accept for isolation. Now the defendant have 2 weeks to appeal the sentence.

The sentence was read by the judge publicly and on TV, which happens very rarely. In the sentence some of his motives was revealed. He wanted to:

1) Punish the labour party for treason, by allowing what he referred to as mass imigration of moslems.
2) Hit the labour party so hard that future recruitment would be severely affected.

The latter is a bit interesting to me. To think that he could be able to achieve that seems quite irrational. So maybe he is psychotic. Only guessing, but hopefully (for me) just a tiny bit qualified guessing.

He didn't get the stage he wanted, and he wasn't allowed to wear a uniform which he asked for.

EDIT: Another disturbing issue is that he claims there are two more cells in his organisation.

EDIT: After 8 weeks the police can ask for another period of custody, after that yeat another .... and so on.

Last edited:
I personally know a Finnish female convert , i dont see how race is mixed in all this .
Of course it will happen again , as i posted earlier it already had happen before.

Did you not say Islam must be banned in Europe to prevent this from happening again?

Anyway what I was trying to get at was, even if you have homogeneous race or even homogeneous religion, people like him will still find something to go made about.

I think I have started to notice is the mention of "on-line fantasy gaming" when they are talking about this guy. In fact people sort of implying that some how affected this guy. In other words bad publicity for those of us who play on-line fantasy games!

Anders Behring Breivik's world view seems to have been shaped by online fantasy games and the anti-Islamist blogosphere – a recipe for national fragmentation.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jul/25/anders-behring-breivik-norway-extremists

2) Hit the labour party so hard that future recruitment would be severely affected.

The latter is a bit interesting to me. To think that he could be able to achieve that seems quite irrational. So maybe he is psychotic. Only guessing, but hopefully (for me) just a tiny bit qualified guessing.

I discussed this with a friend of mine, who happens to be a forensic psychiatrist (he's not involved in the case). He called an example of "tunnel vision", definitely not psychotic.

So much for my (un)qualified guessing.

I discussed this with a friend of mine, who happens to be a forensic psychiatrist (he's not involved in the case). He called an example of "tunnel vision", definitely not psychotic.

So much for my (un)qualified guessing.
There is that deteriorating mental state with psychotics which should be pretty apparent to family and related (if they're acquainted with mental illnesses). His writing is pretty lucid, even more so when you take the scope of the planning into account.

The good news is that the number of dead is slightly lower because of double counting. His plan also seems to have been delay, which meant a lot of people in the office building had gone home for the day. He had planned to arrive when the ex-primeminister was speaking at the island.

Last edited:
The youth camp death toll has been revised from 86 to 68? Was on Yahoo News, but article link was broken. Gotta say, that's very good news, even if it implies the authorities can't manage to count body bags accurately.

Back
Top Bottom