A little apology (Eschalon)

D

DArtagnan

I know this is trivial, but I can't find the thread in which I commented on Eschalon.

I was pretty unimpressed with the demo, and I just wanted to say that after playing some more, and trying the dungeon, that I was too rash.

It's actually a pretty decent game, especially for an indie title. There are several things in it that impress me, and I wanted to be fair about it.

In any case, I'm sorry for bashing this little gem as it doesn't deserve it. We all know that good indie games are too rare to allow for mindless bashing.

Welcome to the cult, DA. The game kinda sneaks up on ya, doesn't it.

Yes, reminds me of Divinity ...

It certainly becomes addictive!!

I've been playing the demo. Nice game! Real nice, in fact.

You have to be patient a couple of minutes for the drugs to kick in and sort of get the feeling for it and the atmosphere, general mechanics. After that it's like crack.

Very good game! If I did an isometric RPG in this genre I'd want it to be like this!

I'm scared if I register I'll spend all my time for a while playing it.

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
I know this is trivial, but I can't find the thread in which I commented on Eschalon.

I was pretty unimpressed with the demo, and I just wanted to say that after playing some more, and trying the dungeon, that I was too rash.

It's actually a pretty decent game, especially for an indie title. There are several things in it that impress me, and I wanted to be fair about it.

In any case, I'm sorry for bashing this little gem as it doesn't deserve it. We all know that good indie games are too rare to allow for mindless bashing.

You know another person on another board said those exact same words to me about the game after first judging it harshly. Small world.

Back
Top Bottom