KB: Warriors of the North - More Reviews

Haven't yet reached any Orcs, but I'm excited to face a stronger enemy and find out what this Adrenaline does. I actually enjoy fighting tough, versatile opponents, since I have to use spells, abilities, Valkyres, songs and unit skills all in a careful order and combination. Devilfish and such neutral enemies are pretty boring indeed.

By the way, I'm using a tactic that I didn't think of in the other games of the series. Instead of constantly going back and forth between combat and recruiting, I purposely go in to battle in less than full strength. That way you get more experience. Going against a "Very Strong" army of Peasants and Dragonflies is much easier than a "Slightly Stronger" one race army.

By the way, I'm using a tactic that I didn't think of in the other games of the series. Instead of constantly going back and forth between combat and recruiting, I purposely go in to battle in less than full strength. That way you get more experience. Going against a "Very Strong" army of Peasants and Dragonflies is much easier than a "Slightly Stronger" one race army.

Didnt know you get more XP that way... If that is true i am gonna refresh troops less often.

Ok, maybe I'll keep trying then until I hit the first boss. Thanks for the tip. The early areas aren't all that interesting, and I wasn't all that excited to play through them a second time.

Before restarting on Impossible with a different class, I recommend that you at least reach the first boss (the one where you can't use your Rage abilities). The game changes drastically after this and you will be pleasantly surprised. I wanted to restart as well but am now happy that I did not.

Back
Top Bottom