Divinity 2 - Next Patch Imminent

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Swen 'Lar' Vincke has posted an update on the Divinity II forums, indicating the anticipated big patch will be released "any day now":
The patch is ready, has been going through testing for some time now and we're waiting for QA to release it. Should be any day now.

The list of improvements is quite impressive I think, and we'll be releasing an entire list when the patch is out. In a nutshell: lots of UI improvements, different difficulty levels, extra graphics settings to increase the quality (significantly) a bunch of graphic improvements (e.g. swimming, animation speeds,...), a high-res texture pack, a number of optimisations, and of course a number of bugfixes.
Thanks, Alrik!
More information.

Sounds like one hell of a patch. This is why I really don't mind when we have to wait for games like this to reach NA. I would much rather play the patched version from the beginning.

Yep, poor Germans get the beta version while we get the finished game!! :)

Some of my friends tell me that they are playing the German version right now. I don't how this is possible, they only know English.

Some of my friends tell me that they are playing the German version right now. I don't how this is possible, they only know English.

Regardless, I hope they at least purchased it ... :(

Yep, poor Germans get the beta version while we get the finished game!! :)

Yes. Times are bad.

*sigh*

Even with Drakensang.

*sigh*

I'm getting sick of all of this optimizations for the world's biggest market ...

Yep, poor Germans get the beta version while we get the finished game!!

I have the german version of the game, but I'm not playing it yet. I'm waiting for this patch.

Back
Top Bottom