Good Old Games - Contest to win The Witcher 2 or other games

I like you! You like Me! I'm your rockin baby bubby I rocking bene B!
GOG, he he he, I am liken all the oldies
Come on and play with me!

slurp slurp

Count me in. Have wanted The Witcher 2 for quite some time now. I won a game once from RPGWatch, but I hope that does not bar me from participating in another RPGWatch contest :)

I am hoping I win a game but not TW2 since I own it and would need to donate back if I did ...

Hi guys and gals (if there are any?)

As someone said earlier this competition is a fabulous way of getting people to register. I've been reading the website for about a year or so, and have never felt I had the knowledge about anything really to contribute much. But now I have an excuse to write something and contribute a little.

Only thing is though that the only thing I have ever won was a girls doll when I was in Primary School. My younger brother won a bottle of Brandy, I think it was ... bahh. So the likelihood of me winning anything is of course remote in the extreme.

Anyway, great website by the way (brown nose, brown nose). Addicted to Dungeons of Dredmore at the moment ... which I think I came across first here, I believe, being talked about. Not playing permadeath though. I'm not THAT hardcore yet ... but I do have an enormously cute wyrmling following me around at the moment which I keep inadvertantly hitting with my big sword. And it just swoons some more and carries on following me. Stupid creature.

Anyhow babbling on again. Great website and here's to the final release of Grimoire ... wahh haa haa haa ...

Best wishes

rpgschtick, chch, nz

I'd advise everyone else against making any further post since I will be winning anyway....

Well hopefully anyway :p

GOG is relatively new to me, but hasn't disappointed since I joined. There are some games on there at cheap prices that brought an instant smile to my face when I found out they were available. Oh how it brings me back to the good old days. Right now I'm playing Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe.

Thanks GOG for still believing in the PC. BTW, please post Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure. Please!

I'm playing The Witcher 1 right now, so getting the Witcher 2 would be perfect! I had also been eying that Battle Isle collection :)

Always love the free stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom