Risen Armor problem

Championek

Watcher
Hi, Im in 2nd act and Im wearing recruit clothes :-/ Im Hunter in Don's band. Does anybody know where can I find/get/buy anything better?

thanks in advance.

EDIT: I've just came into eastern temple. I found all of the lost brothers but I cant open bars near altar. I guess I've to put there sth heavy but nothing works :F

Any ideas? I'd be rly grateful :)

Last edited:
1) You should be able to buy Hunter armor from Don after becoming a Hunter (which is after you deliver the package to him from Scordo in Harbor Town). It costs 1000 gold.

2) You need 2x something called Old Bust. Place one on each of the altars. You get one from the brother who fell through the floor, and the other from the brother who is hiding behind the ghouls.

Maylander, there are three busts aren't there? I could swear I had three.

Related spoiler if you keep ending up in the same bedroom:
Transform into a nautilus and you can go thru the door

I found Seaman's clothing (blade protection +5, blunt weapon protection + 5) quite early in the game (at that time I did not have enough money to pay me the worker's outfit). I'm now at level 11 and I'm still wearing it. You can find it in a chest at Tristan's (the man with the two novices) farm.
You have to enter the house from the back and sneak your way to the chest.

Last edited:
I got by this Im in 3rd act Don's said 'wear our armor with proud' and he didnt give me anything :-/ That's why? I became a fighter, What's matter with him? : D

eveything's going on Im Captian and I don't know where Can I buy armor!! :F

Last edited:
You can buy it from the Don. Not sure if you have to buy the Fighter armor first though. Talk to him and say something like "If I'm going to serve you, I need better armor".

but i told u i dont have any option to talk with him. Im in 4act and without armor :rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom