Gothic 3 bundles of weapons

majorbobby

Traveler
I just started playing about a week ago and I am trying to find bundles of weapons for the orc in the Montera castle. I have visited all of the nearby rebel camps, the camp on the way between Cape Dun and Montera, the farm outside Cape Dun, the orc patrol area near Ardea, and the second floor of the bar in Montera. So far, I only have 19.

Does anyone no where I can find more bundles of weapons?

Thanks in advance

There are no stupid questions, just lots of inquisitive idiots.

Bundles of weapons can be found near any group of people outdoors, like rebels, bandits, grain thieves etc, in some caves (mines also), in some towns' buildings (second floor and cellars, too) and also in certain upper-quarter areas (required 75% reputation for access). Up to that point where I was wandering around Montera, I found enough bundles to fulfill needs of both rebels and Yorik (the orc you're talking about).

I always make sure to beat up the one I give bundles to later on and get them back, as there simply is not enough weapons to do all quests involving bundles.

actually there is at least 6-12 extra, possibly more, bundles of weapons even if you do all the quests. that is of course unless there is a weapon quest in ishtar, since i never did a quest there. but yes maylander's method does work for many cases in the game, though not required for any save 'ali' and 'bernardo'.

I had the same issue, and then took Maylanders approach - now I have more weapon bundles than God ...

... of course I sold off saws and pickaxes, so ...

I have now been following Maylander's suggestion and am having no problems at all. Its awesome how quickly I got a response to my question though!!!!

Back
Top Bottom