Divinity II: DKS - Demo, Patch, US Release News

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A playable demo is now available for the Dragon Knight Saga on both the PC and X360 (the X360 version is Europe only, presumably because of publisher rights). I've been enjoying the heck out of this, so worth a look if you haven't already got it.
Patch 2 for both DKS and Flames of Vengeance has also been released, primarily fixing the "black screen" issue.
...and Lar comments on the forums that they are just about to sign contracts for the US:
Actually, the contracts for the US are about to be signed and the process for submitting it to Microsoft USA has started
smile.gif
I think an announcement will be made beginning of next year on when the game will be released in the US.
More information.

"I'm invincible! I am the walrus!" Yeah, definitely having a ball with this one. Graphics are nice, exploration is rewarded, quests are fun, fighting is fun... and it's cheap, too.

The save game files are about 2 meg each on my PC. That's pretty big for an XBox game, isn't it?

the contracts for the US are about to be signed

Fantastic!! Woo! :D Thanks for passing that on. I bought Div 2 (for console) a while ago but never played it. This new & improved version sounds so much better, but I wasn't sure if it would get released in the US. Great news, looking forward to playing this one...

Back
Top Bottom