Gothic 3 the second key for temple of al-shedim

FAR-ESTERN

Watcher
Heloo again, folks! I just can't find it. If i'll follow the map given by Saturas, logically it should be in the "undead" district of the ruins, but I can't find it. In the place of X mark is a wall. Ironically, the first key I find in Mora Sul was the second key ofthe Mora Sul temple. Can you give me a hint? "There's another of those..." quests. I couldn't find one af the ancestors stones, the one that was taken by a shaman. The guy who sais to kill the shaman didn't does anything. When I said "Let's kill the shaman" he said "There he is" and the quest completes, but there was no sing of a shaman at all. So I have two quests uncompleted for Fire Clan. I hope for the best for you. Read you.

Oh, nasty ... if you kill enough that the Orc group retreats, it is possible that the Shaman fled without dying. Otherwise his body *will* be there (I know, that happened to me on another stone).

If I recall, the key is in a chest in the area you describe.

I had the same trouble with that ancestor stone. The shaman fled and kept the stone.
So either you load a save game or use marvin.

saturas specificly says that they aren't exact locations! remember this is not oblivion or a luxury car.

Back
Top Bottom