Pricewatch!

Aaaand QuakeCon begins. Today's deal is Dishonored, and the old Fallout games are 25% off.

Not RPG but on Steam sale 50% off is also Metal Gear Rising.
To buy, yea or nay? Anyone played it? Is it classic stupidity or has something else apart from kill everything that moves?

That's a great price for Dishonored GotY Edition. Still, it seems like Steam is always putting the same games on sale.

Not RPG but on Steam sale 50% off is also Metal Gear Rising.
To buy, yea or nay? Anyone played it? Is it classic stupidity or has something else apart from kill everything that moves?

I have been wondering about buying it myself as well. I think it is safe to say it is kill, or more precisely, slice at slow-mo as you wish, everything that moves. Looking at trailers, it looks impressive, and I always liked over the top manga bosses and fighting.

However, its a 20GB and there are better games at this price. So I will wait until it drops to £5 before buying it.

Not an RPG, but fans of Panzer General will probably love the fact that Panzer Corps is 50% off.
It's also on sale on Matrix games, and it might even be a bit cheaper for us Europeans to buy it there. You can get a steam key from them (follow the instructions on the website)

Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout: NV Ultimate Edition
Fallout Classics Collection

66% off on Steam today ($6.79 each). For that price I might pick up New Vegas again and try to figure out what I missed the first time I played.

It might be worth waiting for the happy hour to go away so that you can get a single BTA bundle for less (they always raise the price a bit during happy hour).

Thanks for the tip. I already bought it earlier today for $1 just to get Konung 2. Been playing it for a few hours today and it's pretty neat. I might go for the full bundle later to get Konung 3 as well.

In the world of pen and paper RPGs, DriveThruRPG is having a Xmas in July sale. It looks like it's mainly minor discounts across a range of things, but anyone interested in RPGs should be able to find something worth a look. Sadly, only a few of the old school D&D titles are included.

Steam sales…

Two Worlds 2, 81% off ($4.74)
Sacrifice, 50% off ($4.99) {If you close your eyes and wish real hard, it's an action RPG!}
Avalon 2, 50% off ($4.99)
Original Sword of the Stars Complete, 75% off ($2.49) {OK, not an RPG at all, but I liked it a lot}

Back
Top Bottom